Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

Discus and support Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomMargetts, Apr 19, 2020.

1. TomMargetts
    TomMargetts Guest

Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we playthrough.... but not my own? how do i get so it records the my own voice too?

Had the same thing with Sea of Theives

thanks

:)

TomMargetts, Apr 19, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox one clip

In-game voice chat is not captured on the Xbox DVR game clips - unless the game has a built in chat system that could make it record but it usually won't.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox one clip

The xbox DVR does not capture voice chat. It only captures Gameplay
  5. Elys_k Win User

You can do this by going into the Sound Control Panel.

Under the Recording tab, right click and the Properties page for your recording device.

In the Properties window, open the Listen tab and make sure Listen to this device is checked.

Apply and Ok.

It will make the audio from your microphone stream to your speakers. You'll be able to capture it in game along with all the other voices of your party. The drawback is that you will be able to hear your own voice while recording, thus creating a sort of small
    echo. If you're using speakers, you may also experience sound distortion as your own voice plays off the speakers and gets picked back up by your microphone. Headphones recommended.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm not sure if it can record your own voice either... I've seen other people record game clips and you can hear other party members speaking as they come out through the game, but not the person recording it and also speaking. Hopefully someone knows
    of a way to record your voice as well on the clip. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures - Similar Threads - Record voice game

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC: I use the Xbox Game Bar to record clips of Modern Warfare. My problem is that it doesn’t record voice chat, it records the video and in game sound perfectly, just not voice chat. Is there a...
  3. Unable to record In-Game Voice using my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to record In-Game Voice using my Xbox One: Hello Team - I have got XBOX One S and have been playing Fortnight in it. Recently, my friends and I have come up with an idea to record the games along with the voice. I have got a new flash...
  4. Support for voice recording in game clips and usage of USB microphones.

in XboX Insiders
    Support for voice recording in game clips and usage of USB microphones.: Hello guys, Until 2017 I've owned a PS4 for a short time of two years and there are two things which are very annoying for me and I think it would be a good thing to support those features. 1.)...
  5. Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat: Hardware Game Bar Version: 1.43.26001.0 Xbox Console Companion Version: 48.55.30001.0 Console: Xbox One Xbox One Controller with Turtle Beach Headset Game: Halo 5: Guardians PC: Windows 10 Pro...
  6. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  7. Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat: Currently, Fortnite voice chat isn't picked up by GameDVR and I wanted to know if there was a cheap way to record gameplay and audio for example audio of squad members in Fortnite besides having...
  8. Xbox Game bar will only record either me or my friends voice

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar will only record either me or my friends voice: When i first recorded, i would be able to hear the sound from the game and me. But when I go into the settings for the game bar and change "only game" to "all", i would be able to hear my friend...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Screen recording with voice and live ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Screen recording with voice and live ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Screen recording with voice and live streaming to YouTube Hi, is Xbox ever going to add real screen recording (with voice) because it's really hard...
  10. DVR game recording voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR game recording voice: Is there any hope that in the future Xbox will support recording voice and chats directly to DVR game capture? b5fba0b6-e665-462e-84a4-5b9ee9aa8765