Record that time

Discus and support Record that time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My settings are set for “record that” to be 45 seconds but it only records 5-10 seconds. I have plenty of storage and cloud storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HRLxScotty, Aug 27, 2019.

1. HRLxScotty
    HRLxScotty Guest

Record that time

My settings are set for “record that” to be 45 seconds but it only records 5-10 seconds. I have plenty of storage and cloud storage

:)

HRLxScotty, Aug 27, 2019
  2. MythagoPrincess Win User

Recording times...

I imagine certain games will also have the ability to record for longer like the theatre mode in Halo for example
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Record that time

To record clips longer than 30 seconds, you have to to do the following once you've started your game:

1. Press the guide button on your controller.
    2. Press the menu button, then select Start recording.
    3. To end your clip, press the guide button, then X on your controller.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Record that time

Some parts of games won't let you record it. I've encountered that a few times.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Record that time

6. Burnin TODI Win User

Recording times...

I think there will be streaming functionality as well, not sure if this can be captured/recorded....
Thema:

Record that time

1. Record that time - Similar Threads - Record

2. cant records screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant records screen: I cannot able to record my pc screen using x box cant record now this error shows b335effb-dcca-4212-a186-4d16886407ce
  3. How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?: Hello! My console - Xbox One S My TV - Samsung Q60 and HDMI cable support in 4k 60fps I found only one way through Windows 10, but my computer can't record at this resolution because the video...
  4. Game Bar: Move recording buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar: Move recording buttons: When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info....
  5. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...
  6. Game Bar record reduces system volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar record reduces system volume: When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume returns to normal when I stop recording.. I...
  7. Xbox recording audio in background

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox recording audio in background: How do I stop this xbox how do I find out who is behind....me it's attached my microsoft account 544d324b-720d-4890-8fbf-d59d40b3aece
  8. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  9. Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.: Hi, So I have this problem since I a few months. Previously I could record. But I can't now. It says 'Can't record right now. Try again later' when hitting record....
  10. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...