Record the voices of companions in clips on Xbox one

Discus and support Record the voices of companions in clips on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At the moment, whenever I try to record a clip of any game like fortnite where some of my mates are talking, their voice is not heard in the clip, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatteoGiannini1, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Record the voices of companions in clips on Xbox one

At the moment, whenever I try to record a clip of any game like fortnite where some of my mates are talking, their voice is not heard in the clip, I have tried with a memory card for acquisitions but does not change

:)

MatteoGiannini1, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
  3. jellyman1 Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
    Thank you
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Microphone not working in recording.

If you are talking about the built in clip recording on the Xbox One, it does not record voice.
  5. Hawvy Win User

Game Capture Issues

I don’t think you can fix it. The reason you can hear them is because the chat is in the game and mixed with the game’s audio (unless your squad is in xbox live party). Your voice is input and doesn’t come out of your speaker, thus not being recorded.
    The same thing applies to your squad mates. If one of them records a clip, your voice will be heard in the clip but the person recording won’t.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Existe alguna forma de grabar voz de tus amigos al momento de jugar?

Xbox does not record clips with players' voices while playing, there is nothing that can change that at the moment.
Thema:

Record the voices of companions in clips on Xbox one

1. Record the voices of companions in clips on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Record voices companions

2. Issues with voice recording in messages

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with voice recording in messages: For those of you in the alpha skip ahead ring, when you record a message and you play it back do you ever notice small little crackles in the playback? I haven't had this issue before and I...
  3. Unable to record In-Game Voice using my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to record In-Game Voice using my Xbox One: Hello Team - I have got XBOX One S and have been playing Fortnight in it. Recently, my friends and I have come up with an idea to record the games along with the voice. I have got a new flash...
  4. Support for voice recording in game clips and usage of USB microphones.

in XboX Insiders
    Support for voice recording in game clips and usage of USB microphones.: Hello guys, Until 2017 I've owned a PS4 for a short time of two years and there are two things which are very annoying for me and I think it would be a good thing to support those features. 1.)...
  5. how to get voice in clips/recordings

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get voice in clips/recordings: hi, so i'm trying to start a youtube channel and i would like to have my voice in recordings. every method ive seen to do this is outdated because of the xbox update. if anyone could help it would...
  6. how to get voice in clips/recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get voice in clips/recording: hi, im trying to start a youtube channel and i would like to have my voice in the recordings. every method ive seen for this is outdated. plesse help! 6bb608aa-e36c-48cc-bfae-d17ca6d20b23
  7. I can not record my microphone or other voices when recording a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not record my microphone or other voices when recording a clip: Hello. I have enabled the setting to record my microphone along the other game sounds, or even my friends voices. But when I check the recording only the game sounds are kept. When I am...
  8. Can you add voice you your recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you add voice you your recordings: Me and my friends were trying to record videos with the Xbox DVR but we noticed that it didn't record the sound of microphone. Could you make an update were you can have the option to change...
  9. Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures: Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we playthrough.... but not my own? how do i get so it...
  10. Voice recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Voice recording: I have a pair of turtle beach headphones with a microphone but I don’t know how to get the microphone to pick up when i’m recording with game bar. If anyone can tell me how to set it up or if I...