"Record What Happened" Not Recording Game Audio Chat

Discus and support "Record What Happened" Not Recording Game Audio Chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I hit "record what happened" it records the game's audio (Warzone) but does not record the actual voice chat within the game Is there a setting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sassums, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Sassums
    Sassums Guest

When I hit "record what happened" it records the game's audio (Warzone) but does not record the actual voice chat within the game

Is there a setting to enable this or is it something that is not supported?

Thanks

:)

Sassums, Oct 21, 2020
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

In Cod Warfare you can capture game audio simply by recording.

My friends on the same system can record in game chat Audio but i can't
  3. FlavioBarreto1 Win User

Game capture help

record only game audio no party chat
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Clipping videos!

No, it only records the game, this means that only the video and audio coming from the game. In this case, will only record people talking if you are using chat in-game.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox Live Capture Card Public Audio

If you capture the game chat you are supposed to be able to record the audio
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
Thema:

1. "Record What Happened" Not Recording Game Audio Chat - Similar Threads - Record Happened Recording

2. Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?: I swear the other day I had the option to select up to 2 minutes for the max length of "record what happened" clips, but now the max length is only 1 minute. Is this by design, or is it a bug? I'm...
  3. Record what happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record what happened.: Hi there. I have an issue with the record what happened function. My problem is even tho i have it set for 1 minute, (originally it was 30 sec but I doubled it in hope it'll fix it) the console...
  4. Record what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Record what happened: Hello guys with this new updatre i lost the option to record what happened. when i go there it says everytime to first start a game. how can i solve this problem...
  5. Recording what happens in game broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording what happens in game broken.: For a while sometimes, went I see a hacker/cheater in game, I go and see the kill cam of my game and it shows that he/her is cheating, so I want to record it so i have evidence, no I can't cuase...
  6. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  7. “Gravar o que aconteceu “ xbox one x ["Record what happened " xbox one x]

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Gravar o que aconteceu “ xbox one x ["Record what happened " xbox one x]: Estou tendo problemas com essa ferramenta. ao tentar gravar minha gameplay utilizando a ferramenta “gravar o que aconteceu” durante 2 minutos, o console apena grava 4 segundos. detalhe: 1-...
  8. Gravar o que aconteceu -[Translation - Record what happened]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gravar o que aconteceu -[Translation - Record what happened]: O meu gravar oque aconteceu não está funcionando de vez enquanto funciona mas na maioria não funciona -[Translation - My recording of what happened is not working at all while it works but for...
  9. "Record what happened" major bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" major bug.: About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record about 5-7 seconds of the clip. I have been...
  10. Record what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record what happened: I recently was playing cod Modern Warfare with my friend in game chat. And i popped off and recorded the last 5 minutes. When I went to go watch it and upload it to xbox live, it recorded...