Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

Discus and support Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago.

I have lots of offline clips that were normally before, but after last update they are just frozen with only audio playing in background.

Xbox One X here. Using internal storage to save them.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Apr 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

3. GAW984 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

is there any solution to the game dvr recording clips even when then game dvr isn't slected to record clips

can anyone hlep
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Record that????

The Game DVR end clip, simply does the same as record that but you set the time before.
  5. Dratsablive Win User

XBOX DVR Not Working Properly

Thought the latest update would fix this issue, but still having problems recording clips from games like Fallout 4, The Division, and other large games. I can use the Record That, and once use the DVR Snap to record 5 minute clips. But after the first
    recording, the next attempt the DVR just circles away.
  6. DvFsandman Win User

" Xbox Record That" Doesnt record clips anymore.

Just happened to me again for the third day in a row. It seems after continuous amount of play the dvr feature breaks and stops working. I'd like to share a bit of my rage though. I just blew up a helicopter mid air with an rpg. I said xbox record that,
    got the notification, then it said sorry your game clip was deleted or never published. Then, when i snap the game dvr, and set it to end the clip and show the previous 5 minutes, it says, sorry we could not record that. Like for real. I'm pretty sure ps4s
    dvr is flawless. This is bull*hit
Thema:

Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

1. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before! - Similar Threads - Recording clips Game

2. Could really do with some help when recording game clips.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Could really do with some help when recording game clips.: I have had this issue since getting my series S, the game clip feature refuses to record audio. I have seen that this has been an issue since as far back as 2015 and xbox do not seem to have...
  3. Xbox Game Clip Recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Clip Recording: How come on the Xbox Series X/S you can only record for up to 3 minutes but on the Xbox One you can record for up to 5 minutes. It kinda doesn't make sense if you ask me...
  4. Audio issues when I record a game clip.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues when I record a game clip.: When I record a game clip sometimes it has audio and sometimes it doesn't. I just wanna know of anyone else has had this issue happen to them. submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891 [link] [comments]
  5. Game clips not recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clips not recording: I am having an issue where I attempt to record gameplay via the Share button on the controller. I get a notification pop up on screen saying "gameclip recorded" but when I check recent captures,...
  6. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar: Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem And that's not helping me:...
  7. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.: Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything. https://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=173555595 submitted by /u/Ackis...
  8. How to record game chat audio on recorded clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record game chat audio on recorded clips?: Every time I record a game clip on Modern Warfare it never records the in game chat, does anyone know how to do this? I’ve tried to follow YouTube videos but none of them seem to be working...
  9. Recording game clips on gta 4 has no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Recording game clips on gta 4 has no sound: So i dunno if this is just for gta 4 or any other backwards compatible game but when recording a game clip on gta 4 no sound is recorded. I have reinstalled but same issue i believe this is a bug...
  10. How do I access previously recorded game clip files on my Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access previously recorded game clip files on my Xbox?: I am trying to simply copy my recordings (currently on console) to an external HD which is connected to the xbox via usb. - My drive is properly formatted - I already know how to set the drive...