Recording Gameplay Audio?

Discus and support Recording Gameplay Audio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I plan on start recording gameplay on my xbox through my HD video camera. I know what to get for that to record it, but what do I do for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrShotty666, Jun 18, 2014.

1. MrShotty666
    MrShotty666 Guest

Alright, so I plan on start recording gameplay on my xbox through my HD video camera. I know what to get for that to record it, but what do I do for audio? Can I use the controller plug and a headset for commentary?

:)

MrShotty666, Jun 18, 2014
  2. PaulBinder
    PaulBinder Guest
    PaulBinder, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Recording Gameplay

There's this thing called 'Roxio Game Capture' It's easier to set up since you don't need any splitters, and it's cheapish and obviously not as good quality as something over twice the price but it's decent. You can probably find some footage on YouTube.

Elite Rampant, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

tv

Are you wanting to record shows from the TV, or gameplay?

If it's gameplay, you would need an external video capture device and software to record the gameplay.

If it's TV programs, no. Live TV cannot be recorded from an Xbox One.
  5. Killer Mosquito Win User

Xbox One DVR question

Yeah but the thing is I want to record Xbox 360 gameplay so that's basically the same as recording Xbox One gameplay so that not like record TV shows or DVD's.
  6. GODtheSniper Win User

Record that????

"Xbox Record That" is a command that records your last 30 seconds of gameplay, if you would like to record up to 5 minutes of gameplay say "Xbox Snap Gave DVR" and you can edit your recording settings.
  7. Bentleyma Win User

Recording Gameplay

I use a Hauppauge HD PVR. The quality is awesome...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cADAqEFQgQ&feature=plcp]
  8. CovertBike Win User

Recording Gameplay

I've heard the Dazzle device is a popular choice, and it's quite cheap IIRC. I'm not sure whether it can record in HD, though
Thema:

1. Recording Gameplay Audio? - Similar Threads - Recording Gameplay Audio

2. Recording gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording gameplay: Whenever I try to record the last 30 seconds of my gameplay by pressing the middle Xbox button on my controller and tapping X, for some reason It sometimes it only records less than 10 seconds....
  3. Problemas na gravação de gameplay no HD externo ?[Problems recording gameplay on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas na gravação de gameplay no HD externo ?[Problems recording gameplay on the...: Há alguns dias venho tentando gravar 1hora gameplay de meus jogos no HD externo, mas somente alguns segundos sao gravados e totalmente picotados, eu fazia essas gravações constantemente, e...
  4. Xbox One X randomly stops recording gameplay in 4K HD & 4K SD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X randomly stops recording gameplay in 4K HD & 4K SD: As the previous thread was locked, starting this new one. I was just wondering if other people that use this feature (record up to an hour with an external hard drive [4k recording] ) are having...
  5. Recording gameplay and clipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording gameplay and clipping: Hi Could any one help me please. I have had a problem for around the last 2 weeks where i cannot clip gameplay when pressing the ‘home button’ and then pressing ‘record previous gameplay’. I...
  6. Xbox One X stops recording 4K gameplay randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X stops recording 4K gameplay randomly: I was just wondering if other people that use this feature (record up to an hour with an external hard drive [4k recording]) are having a problem with the recording stopped with less than 3...
  7. Xbox One X randomly stops recording 4k gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X randomly stops recording 4k gameplay: I want to capture 4k gameplay on my Xbox One X. I have a USB 3.0 drive that is 128gb and is formatted correctly. All other resolutions record perfectly for up to an hour, but when I try to record...
  8. Xbox One X randomly stops recording gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X randomly stops recording gameplay: I was just wondering if other people that use this feature (record up to an hour with an external hard drive [4k recording]) are having a problem with the recording stopped with less than 3...
  9. Game Bar Gameplay Recording Causes Static In Internal Audio That Is Not There When Recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Gameplay Recording Causes Static In Internal Audio That Is Not There When Recording: I am using the Windows 10 Game Bar overlay to record gameplay footage. Everything works smoothly during recording, but when I go back and watch the video, generally at around 14 minutes in, the...
  10. DvR & Upload: No Gameplay Audio being recorded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DvR & Upload: No Gameplay Audio being recorded: Hello all, I just got my Xbox One yesterday. It Is the Kinect-less version and after downloading apps such as DvR, Upload & Upload Studio I have tried to record gameplay (NHL15 demo and Pinball...