Recording Gameplay Audio?

Discus and support Recording Gameplay Audio? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I plan on start recording gameplay on my xbox through my HD video camera. I know what to get for that to record it, but what do I do for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrShotty666, Jun 18, 2014.

1. MrShotty666
    MrShotty666 Guest

Alright, so I plan on start recording gameplay on my xbox through my HD video camera. I know what to get for that to record it, but what do I do for audio? Can I use the controller plug and a headset for commentary?

:)

MrShotty666, Jun 18, 2014
  2. PaulBinder
    PaulBinder Guest
    PaulBinder, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Recording Gameplay

There's this thing called 'Roxio Game Capture' It's easier to set up since you don't need any splitters, and it's cheapish and obviously not as good quality as something over twice the price but it's decent. You can probably find some footage on YouTube.

Elite Rampant, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Killer Mosquito Win User

Xbox One DVR question

Yeah but the thing is I want to record Xbox 360 gameplay so that's basically the same as recording Xbox One gameplay so that not like record TV shows or DVD's.
  5. GODtheSniper Win User

Record that????

"Xbox Record That" is a command that records your last 30 seconds of gameplay, if you would like to record up to 5 minutes of gameplay say "Xbox Snap Gave DVR" and you can edit your recording settings.
  6. Bentleyma Win User

Recording Gameplay

I use a Hauppauge HD PVR. The quality is awesome...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cADAqEFQgQ&feature=plcp]
  7. CovertBike Win User

Recording Gameplay

I've heard the Dazzle device is a popular choice, and it's quite cheap IIRC. I'm not sure whether it can record in HD, though
  8. blackdevil235 Win User

gameplay recording

i don't think there's a cheap way so not just a wire to pc
Thema:

1. Recording Gameplay Audio? - Similar Threads - Recording Gameplay Audio

2. Xbox game bar not recording gameplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not recording gameplay: Every time i click record while playing a game on my PC, the recorded video has all the audio of the clip, but either shows a frozen opening loading screen or a black screen. don't know how to fix...
  3. Why is gamebar recording the browser at the background instead of the gameplay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is gamebar recording the browser at the background instead of the gameplay?: I tried to record a Roblox gameplay and instead of the game window it recorded the browser at the background. I have been successful in recording this game before but sometimes this happens and I...
  4. Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect: I have my xbox since the beggining of our days and I love it to death. I just dont get why you cant use kinect to recor voice and video of me over gameplay in real time. What did you do wrong...
  5. Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat: Currently, Fortnite voice chat isn't picked up by GameDVR and I wanted to know if there was a cheap way to record gameplay and audio for example audio of squad members in Fortnite besides having...
  6. Xbox Dvr dropping a lot of frames while recording gameplay on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Dvr dropping a lot of frames while recording gameplay on PC: Before the update, I could record gameplay and get a constant 60fps. However, this new update has prevented me from recording due to loss of fps. I tried to lower graphics, change window size,...
  7. How do i record xbox 360 gameplay without a PC or a Mobile phone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i record xbox 360 gameplay without a PC or a Mobile phone?: Please answer i always wanted to know. 30a2fd53-f9fa-443a-9d44-fcdc14cbec02
  8. How to record Xbox One Gameplay Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record Xbox One Gameplay Sound: Hey Guys. Probably a simple fix, but how do you record gameplay video WITH the gameplay audio? I'm not referring to any commentary by myself on a mic... just the plain gameplay audio. Thanks in...
  9. How to record out of gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record out of gameplay: how do i record out of gameplay? example: record the home menu 3335a37e-966d-49a8-b976-b359a2577726
  10. DvR & Upload: No Gameplay Audio being recorded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DvR & Upload: No Gameplay Audio being recorded: Hello all, I just got my Xbox One yesterday. It Is the Kinect-less version and after downloading apps such as DvR, Upload & Upload Studio I have tried to record gameplay (NHL15 demo and Pinball...