recording on the Xbox one

Discus and support recording on the Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please I would like to know if I can record my voice with my gameplay at once thanks Also can anyone tell me how to download games faster after my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrXX ol, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MrXX ol
    MrXX ol Guest

Please I would like to know if I can record my voice with my gameplay at once thanks

Also can anyone tell me how to download games faster after my data have been capped

:)

MrXX ol, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox One: HDMI In & DVR + Xbox 360

Xbox one does not record anything coming in thru the HDMI in port....it only records actual xbox one gameplay.
  3. HunterDublin08 Win User

Cant stream xbox one guide to my pc anymore

I use one guide to stream other consoles to my pc using the xbox console companion then use recording software to record them and I was not trying to record live tv using one guide to copy tv shows I use one guide so I can record my other game consoles
    because I dont have a hdmi recorder xbox one guide is the only way for me to record my other consoles.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  5. Killer Mosquito Win User

Xbox One DVR question

Yeah but the thing is I want to record Xbox 360 gameplay so that's basically the same as recording Xbox One gameplay so that not like record TV shows or DVD's.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Microphone not working in recording.

If you are talking about the built in clip recording on the Xbox One, it does not record voice.
Thema:

1. recording on the Xbox one - Similar Threads - recording

2. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  3. Recording videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording videos: Hi! (Xbox One S) How can I increase the length of video recording, at 720p you can record only up to 10 minutes, and at 1080p you can record only 2 minutes So...How to record more than 10...
  4. Xbox One X Record up to 1 hour stops recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Record up to 1 hour stops recording: I was just curious if other people that use this feature (record up to an hour with an external hard drive) are getting the recording stopped with less than 5 mins of starting. It is doing this to...
  5. (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab: While playing fortnite I noticed all my clips are never recorded and just show a single from when i Alt-Tabbed. I tested and found that as long as I alt tab the game will record, but playing the...
  6. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  7. Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...: submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115 [link] [comments]
  8. Recording isn't working 2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording isn't working 2184327175: Merhabalar, Dünden itibaren ekran kaydı yaparken şu hatayı alıyorum. Hatanın görseli: [Mod Transaltion - Hi As of yesterday, When I'm recording screenshots, I get this error. Image of error:]...
  9. Recording Error Code: 2184328729

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording Error Code: 2184328729: Hello, My son has an MSI leopard laptop with xbox live/microsoft. He is trying to record his games but keeps getting: Recording isn’t working error 2184328729. Please advise. Thank you....
  10. September 5h Alpha Skip Ahead Update: Clip Recording changed / missing previous feature

in XboX Insiders
    September 5h Alpha Skip Ahead Update: Clip Recording changed / missing previous feature: [IMG] I am big fan of taking screenshots and recording clips. After the lastet Alpha Skip Update I noticed that the wording and also the options itself have changed. They cut a feature which I...