Recording videos

Discus and support Recording videos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! (Xbox One S) How can I increase the length of video recording, at 720p you can record only up to 10 minutes, and at 1080p you can record only 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kuzmitchz, Sep 9, 2019.

1. kuzmitchz
    kuzmitchz Guest

Recording videos

Hi! (Xbox One S)

How can I increase the length of video recording, at 720p you can record only up to 10 minutes, and at 1080p you can record only 2 minutes

So...How to record more than 10 minutes in 1080p?(2 minute it so small time)

Thanks!

:)

kuzmitchz, Sep 9, 2019
  2. REN AERO Win User

xbox

I hope you want to record videos on the software intellij

You can record videos by pressing home button and pressing the Respective record option button displayed.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Recording videos

Hey there
    kuzmitchz
    !

Thank you for letting us know that your question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Ch1ps Win User

Recording videos

This appears to be the best answer to this. You are able to capture increased length recordings as long as you have a dedicated location to save them.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Recording videos

You could always invest in an Elagato if you plan to record lots of content.
  6. kuzmitchz Win User

Recording videos

Hi you can actually increase te record length of 1080p if you save the game captures to an external hard drive. However it cannot be a drive that you also use to save games to. It needs to be formatted as NTFS and not prepared as an internal drive.
    You will then be able to save game captures to it and increase the length of the captures.
    Thank you 👍
Thema:

Recording videos

1. Recording videos - Similar Threads - Recording videos

2. Xbox 360, video games, recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, video games, recording: What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360? What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they cost? Cheaper alternatives? Also - if i also...
  3. Xbox Gamebar is only a video recording software..

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar is only a video recording software..: So a long time ago when I download game-bar for the first time, it gave me a friends list, my % on my parts, and more. But yesterday I installed windows on an ssd, and it uninstalled everything,...
  4. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9
  5. Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ajuda para gravar um video no Xbox com webcam no canto[Translation-Help recording a video...: Instalei uma webcam (Logitech c270). Mas não consigo fazer com que ela apareça no vídeo quando faço uma gravação de Jogo. Já instalei o software câmera Windows, já configurei câmera, já me...
  6. Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...: To the dev team: The following is a feature request for the video recording function of the Windows Game Bar in Windows 10. I would like to be able to hide the recording timer when recording...
  7. video recording using the Xbox Game Bar for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    video recording using the Xbox Game Bar for PC: I cannot record videos on my computer, '' your computer does not meet the hardware requirements for video recording ''. I don't know what else to do ... does anyone know how to help me?...
  8. Не работает запись видео[Video recording does not work]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не работает запись видео[Video recording does not work]: После обновления Xbox Game Bar перестала работать запись экрана и поиск группы. [Translation - After updating the Xbox Game Bar, screen recording and group search stopped working.] [img]...
  9. How Do I record a video capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I record a video capture?: I have been recording full hd clips for quite sometime as I bought a new Xbox with 1TB hard drive, the following information is incorrect at this time, all of the sudden the screen capture area...
  10. Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video: [img] Возникает вот эта надпись когда я нажимаю кнопку записи. [Translate] This is the inscription when I press the record button. 888d649f-02d8-4042-8127-366fadef544a