Recording videos

Discus and support Recording videos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! (Xbox One S) How can I increase the length of video recording, at 720p you can record only up to 10 minutes, and at 1080p you can record only 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kuzmitchz, Sep 9, 2019.

1. kuzmitchz
    kuzmitchz Guest

Recording videos

Hi! (Xbox One S)

How can I increase the length of video recording, at 720p you can record only up to 10 minutes, and at 1080p you can record only 2 minutes

So...How to record more than 10 minutes in 1080p?(2 minute it so small time)

Thanks!

:)

kuzmitchz, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Recording videos

Hey there
    kuzmitchz
    !

Thank you for letting us know that your question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Ch1ps Win User

Recording videos

This appears to be the best answer to this. You are able to capture increased length recordings as long as you have a dedicated location to save them.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Recording videos

You could always invest in an Elagato if you plan to record lots of content.
  5. kuzmitchz Win User

Recording videos

Hi you can actually increase te record length of 1080p if you save the game captures to an external hard drive. However it cannot be a drive that you also use to save games to. It needs to be formatted as NTFS and not prepared as an internal drive.
    You will then be able to save game captures to it and increase the length of the captures.
    Thank you 👍
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Recording videos

Hi you can actually increase te record length of 1080p if you save the game captures to an external hard drive. However it cannot be a drive that you also use to save games to. It needs to be formatted as NTFS and not prepared as an internal drive. You
    will then be able to save game captures to it and increase the length of the captures.
Thema:

Recording videos

1. Recording videos - Similar Threads - Recording videos

2. New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...

in XboX Insiders
    New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. Recording CSGO Video

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording CSGO Video: Hello Microsoft Community, I am currently trying to make a video for CSGO, cut and trim the video but when I press the Windows key and G, I press the play button. When the game is done and I want...
  4. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  5. Recorded Video Clips have no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recorded Video Clips have no sound: My son is trying to record gameplay on his Xbox One. He is using a 32gb USB drive. The recording seems to be working, but he is unable to record his voice. He is trying to use his wired Xbox...
  6. audio and video aren't synced when i record clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    audio and video aren't synced when i record clips: there is a delay between my audio and video when i record clips how do i fix it cc5a3507-5560-4fa5-b73e-e23a2b0e4ad4
  7. XBOX One unable to play 4K recorded videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One unable to play 4K recorded videos: I recently purchased an Olympus TG-Tracker and recorded a bunch of videos in 4K on a hike this weekend. I got home and dropped the video files onto my readyshare drive and tried to play them on...
  8. Xbox Video recorder on Win10 turned off it self unexpectedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video recorder on Win10 turned off it self unexpectedly: Hello, The video recorder self-turned off and said " video record complete " while I was playing Age of Empire 3. And I didn't press any botton to do that. then I checked the recorded video,...
  9. My xbox app wont let me record videos for my channel, it says their is noting to record right ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont let me record videos for my channel, it says their is noting to record right ...: My xbox app wont let me record videos for my channel, it says their is noting to record right now, play more. Help me 2e20ab39-fa03-48a2-8229-15f6c075e4a7
  10. I've been trying to record videos of Gta IV now that it's backwards compatible, but there's no ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to record videos of Gta IV now that it's backwards compatible, but there's no ...: Need help with this please ecdbd955-6593-46c1-9126-a828a8484a34