"Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series

Discus and support "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not certain I am at the right place, but I absolutely love the "Recore: Definitive Edition" game on PC. So much so, I have written four books that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Taofey, Jan 11, 2022.

1. /u/Taofey
    /u/Taofey Guest

Not certain I am at the right place, but I absolutely love the "Recore: Definitive Edition" game on PC. So much so, I have written four books that encompass the entire game, and takes it one step further.

The game begins with Joule and her corebot, Mack, walking north in and area far to the south of her powered down crawler, inaccessible from that location. I felt there had to be some reason she got there, or a method that was missing...

So, I wrote the first book, "The Planet Far Eden", that included five days before the game begins to explain that. I also added much more storyline to Kai Brehn's character to include several chapters of his life before, and when he woke up in his lifeless crawler. I also surmised and wrote the aftermath for the tram incident with Victor.

The second book, "Battle for the Prime Core", Begins where the tram incident left off. We have more of Kai's situation explained, where he is, and what he is doing, while Joule and her crew of corebots travel through the Shifting Sands, and other areas, negating rogue corebots, locating more PCs, and finding their way to the Warren. I added more dialogue, situational confrontation, and reasoning for the game... plus a few more characters who seem to have survived.

The third book, "Threat of the Starving Sea", covers the DLC "Obsidian Cult", explains what they are about, and how Joule and company are able to thwart them. All the while, Kai Brehn has been working in the background against the real villain of the piece.

That villain is covered in the last of the books, "The Reckoning", based almost completely on the logs found throughout Far Eden.

All that being said, I cannot, and will not, publish these books. Copyright infringement forbids that kind of thing. However, I would like to offer them to you, and this server if possible...

submitted by /u/Taofey
    [link] [comments]

/u/Taofey, Jan 11, 2022
  2. DominumStige Win User

Recore definitive edition

Hi!

It depends on the game, in some parts the frame rate is lowered but due to optimization problems.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Recore definitive edition

Yes, this could be possible.
  4. BiasedBonsai522 Win User

Where is the HDR update that was promised last year?

do you even tune into recore!

It's coming on 29august with the definitive edition features free to all existing players including HDR
  5. DukeWhitman Win User

Games "ReCore Definitive Edition"

I have the same issue. the only 'solution' I figured out is to go back to the tile screen, then go back to where I left off and it seems to work. Also this seemed to happen in a number of different locations.
  6. onyxishere Win User

ReCore definition

Thema:

1. "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series - Similar Threads - Recore Definitive Edition

2. My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One...

in XboX Insiders
    My Series X is running the One S version of ReCore and Quantum Break. I can't play the One...: The file size for Quantum Break on One X is about 102 GB. I can only download Quantum Break in 83 GB in my Series X, which is the same size as the S version. The visuals are extremely blurry and...
  3. Recore save file was set back hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore save file was set back hours: My recore save file on xbox has been set back for hours of gameplay. It was uploaded to the cloud and everything was working perfectly till yesterday. Can someone tell me how to fix this. Its...
  4. Recore Definitive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore Definitive: This game keeps freezing at the scolding is anyone else having or had this problem? 9d09b567-46bd-4846-99f5-dbff652aa5d9
  5. Missing achievements for recore the definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievements for recore the definitive edition: I am missing the achievement three's a company and I have got all the way to the point where you unlock the tank yet my game save is missing from the cloud after a update to the game....
  6. I HAVE BUY RECORE DEFINITIVE EDITION FROM WINDOWS STORE PC.BUT I DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. 0X80073CF9 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE BUY RECORE DEFINITIVE EDITION FROM WINDOWS STORE PC.BUT I DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. 0X80073CF9 ...: 0X80073CF9 ERROR CODE.HOW WILL I THİS PROBLEM SOLVE.PLEASE HELP ME... YOU'RE GİVE ME SUPPORT FOR THİS ERROR CODE 0X80073CF9... THANKS...BEST REGARDS... 8ece214e-e95c-4d1e-a20a-b6163ab7ac3c
  7. ReCore Definitive Edition NOT SAVING PROGRESS,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ReCore Definitive Edition NOT SAVING PROGRESS,...: Ok, seriously,.. Ive found 2 or 3 posts, NOTHING is being done. 6 times in 10 days now, I have lost about 5 to 6 hours of progress. 5 of those times, I went from pre-Kai to well AFTER BOLT CUTTER...
  8. Games "ReCore Definitive Edition"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games "ReCore Definitive Edition": Hello, I have to play a ReCore is not running weapons into the region "Quicksand" in the mission "the Labyrinth". "Fire" and "Powerful shot" is not active. Further play is impossible. Alexander....
  9. Recore definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore definitive edition: Hello friends, I would like to know why the game recore runs in some parts slow and lower the frames per second and in other games does not happen? 8bf666bd-eb09-41da-a4a4-9dfd53e16339
  10. ReCore definition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ReCore definition: In the recore definition edition do we get a free DLC with it? 035b3bee-d003-470e-bfb3-5a7a58176980