ReCore 겜이 실행이 안됩니다 (Recore Gem does not run)

Discus and support ReCore 겜이 실행이 안됩니다 (Recore Gem does not run) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 오늘 첨으로 리코어를 깔아서 실행해 봤는데 그냥 주인공 사진만 창으로 뜨 1초후 바로 종료 되어 버립니다. 어떻게 실행 수있는 방법이 없을까요? [Translate] I tried to carry out Lee core by the way today,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 재환구, Sep 19, 2018.

1. 재환구
    재환구 Guest

오늘 첨으로 리코어를 깔아서 실행해 봤는데

그냥 주인공 사진만 창으로 뜨

1초후 바로 종료 되어 버립니다.

어떻게 실행 수있는 방법이 없을까요?

[Translate]

I tried to carry out Lee core by the way today,

Just keep the main character in the window

It shuts down immediately after one second.

How can I run it?

:)

재환구, Sep 19, 2018
  2. High5skater
    High5skater Guest
    High5skater, Sep 19, 2018
  3. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Xbox Won!

ReCore does look like quite an awesome game! ReCore 겜이 실행이 안됩니다 (Recore Gem does not run) :)

TheJackah, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

XBF Erick C, Sep 19, 2018
  5. 재환구
    재환구 Guest
    알 주 대로 해볼 해도 안되네요

가 말씀드린건 pc에서의 실행불가입니다

이 경우는 해결 방법이 없나요?

재환구, Sep 20, 2018
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
  7. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

8. 재환구 Win User

알 주 대로 해볼 해도 안되네요

가 말씀드린건 pc에서의 실행불가입니다

이 경우는 해결 방법이 없나요?
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

10. High5skater Win User

Game-breaking Bug

11. TheJackah Win User

Xbox Won!

ReCore does look like quite an awesome game! :)
Thema:

1. ReCore 겜이 실행이 안됩니다 (Recore Gem does not run) - Similar Threads - ReCore 겜이 실행이

2. Recore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore: I am stuck on the Hbrid Hoard mission i destroyed and extracted sp-dr's but the parts i need did not appear i tryed for about a hour now but no luck 9a439987-6670-4ba2-ae38-c86061016bdb
  3. Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app: No matter what I try I can't seem to get Recore to load up, I click play and it just minimizes the Xbox pc beta app and just stays on my desktop. I thought it might be an issue with choosing the...
  4. Recore PC repair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC repair: May 30, 2019 Our son, Adam 28, has autism. He is high-functioning. He reads, writes and is very verbal. He LOVES video games & movies. He works hard to earn his money. On May 21, 2019 he bought...
  5. Game Didn't Save in ReCore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Didn't Save in ReCore: My game progress didn't save and I lost several hours of progress in ReCore. I thought the game was supposed to autosave but I guess it just didn't for whatever reason. I saw that other people...
  6. recore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recore: hola, quería saber si el recore tiene multijugador y como se hace para jugar ?. muchas gracias! ---------- [Mod Translation - Hello, I wanted to know if the Recore has multiplayer and how do you...
  7. Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch: Split from this thread. I figured out a fix to this issue: Go to the map (it should say "interference detected"), press Y (or whatever your fast travel button is), fast travel to "Eden Tower"....
  8. meus jogos comprados, forza 7, forza horizon 3 e recore nao abrem fica sincronizando e nao ...

in XBoX on Windows
    meus jogos comprados, forza 7, forza horizon 3 e recore nao abrem fica sincronizando e nao ...: Title translate-(My games bought, Forza 7, Forza Horizon 3 and Recore do not open is syncing and do not open I waited 2 hours and nothing I can do to fix this) meus jogos comprados, forza 7,...
  9. Recore game saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore game saves: I recently got an Xbox one s, and finally had a chance to play Recore. I am really enjoying the game, although when I went to load my save I had lost roughly 2 hours of progress. I'm a little...
  10. Missing achievements for recore the definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievements for recore the definitive edition: I am missing the achievement three's a company and I have got all the way to the point where you unlock the tank yet my game save is missing from the cloud after a update to the game....