Recover account

Discus and support Recover account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Here is my problem I can not remember my email address for an old xbox account that I created a very long time ago, I want to reuse but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by babarGold, Mar 29, 2019.

1. babarGold
    babarGold Guest

Recover account

Hello, Here is my problem I can not remember my email address for an old xbox account that I created a very long time ago, I want to reuse but I remember only the gamertag and email address I did recover password but the phone number no longer have the
    number I have, I changed a long time ago and can not remember my answer to the security question
    I would like to recover my account to play old call of duty because my profile is better with this account that I want to get back.
    What can I do ?
    Thank you

:)

babarGold, Mar 29, 2019
  2. MinorMindTricks Win User

Account recover

That's not the problem already went through security everything should be fine I'm signed I'm on this right now bit I just can't recover this account on my xbox
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Recovering account

I found the following information via the xbox.com support pages. However it specifically says not to delete your profile if this error message appears... It looks like you may have to contact the customer support line to resolve this issue.

The Microsoft account associated with this account is not valid.

Important Do not delete your profile from any storage device before completing the steps below. Also, do not try to download your Xbox LIVE gamertag from Xbox LIVE.
    To fix this problem, you need to associate a valid Microsoft account with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Here’s how:
      1. When you get the “Windows Live ID associated with this account is not valid” error, select
        Change Windows Live ID.
      2. Select Continue.
      3. Type the email address of the Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that you want to associate with your gamertag.
      4. Type the password that is associated with this Windows Live ID.
      5. Confirm that the Microsoft account information is correct.
      6. Accept the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Privacy Statement. (If you select Decline, your changes will not be made.)
      7. Complete the changes and return to the Xbox Dashboard.
      8. Sign in to Xbox LIVE with your gamertag.
    If you still can’t sign in,
    contact Xbox support

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing-and-subscriptions/windows-live-id/xbox-live-sign-in
  4. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Recovering account

Hi there. Try clearing the cache on your console then turn it off and back on and attempt to recover your profile again.
  5. PolarMars974 Win User

Recovering account

I have tried numerous times, and it's still not working :( I have doubled checked that the email and password are linked with the account, please can you help me?
  6. Dethkook Win User

Recovering Account

The account information is 100% your responsibility. When you pay for a service, you want to make sure you have all your info, right? Xbox Live support cannot help because this is a Microsoft Account issue - it's not Xbox Live's fault you forgot your email.
    Best I can say I to try the password reset at
    https://account.live.com
    with any emails you can think of - eventually, you'll find the right one.
Thema:

Recover account

1. Recover account - Similar Threads - Recover account

2. How can I recover my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account was created with a yahoo email that has since been deleted. I can't get a recovery code, nor can I remember the password. I've tried to fill out a recovery form but it wasn't...
  3. Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it: Hi, I have not signed into my xbox game account for awhile and It'snot linked to my email anymore or my Microsoft account.Is there anyway to recover it? 6990ffd4-1470-4266-9e25-0b88b4d66f51
  4. what can i do to recover an account which has things i no longer have access to on xbox?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    what can i do to recover an account which has things i no longer have access to on xbox?...: i have an account i made back in 2013 - 2015 idk, anyways i was a dumb kid and never bothered to write down any of my passwords. I have an email and a phone number connected to it which i no...
  5. Can’t recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover account: Ive had an old xbox 360 account that i had my mom made when i was young, a few years back i tried to recover the account but nothing would work and now im locked out. I want to recover the account...
  6. Recuperar mi Cuenta[Translation-Recover My Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recuperar mi Cuenta[Translation-Recover My Account]: Hola Mi primo está tratando de recuperar su cuenta fe Xbox, le aparece que necesita verificar , recibe un código, llena el formulario, y le aparece que en 24 horas le avisaran si proporcionó...
  7. My Account is Locked (From Microsoft Services) and I Can't Recover It!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is Locked (From Microsoft Services) and I Can't Recover It!: I try to unlock my account using a phone number, but it gets locked up again! I changed my password, but it still got locked. Not only that but I make a new account on my Xbox, and that account...
  8. My Account is Locked and I Can't Recover It!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is Locked and I Can't Recover It!: I try to unlock my account using a phone number, but it gets locked up again! I changed my password, but it still got locked. Not only that but I make a new account on my Xbox, and that account...
  9. My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...: So when my account was hacked I was around 12 years old. Didn't know how to recover it and didn't want to ask my parents for help since because I thought I was going to get in trouble. I spent a...
  10. Recovering A Microsoft Account Based On Username

in XBoX on Windows
    Recovering A Microsoft Account Based On Username: I really want to get back my old Microsoft account that I had when I was little, TheAwesomePantz. The problem is, I don't know the email it was associated with. If I know the email, I can sign...