Recover account

Discus and support Recover account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had the Minecraft why I came with the purchase of my Xbox but the account where I redeemed it I lost it and I do not remember the data please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlejandroAcosta6, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Recover account

I had the Minecraft why I came with the purchase of my Xbox but the account where I redeemed it I lost it and I do not remember the data please help

:)

AlejandroAcosta6, Sep 23, 2019
  2. MinorMindTricks Win User

Account recover

That's not the problem already went through security everything should be fine I'm signed I'm on this right now bit I just can't recover this account on my xbox
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Recovering account

I found the following information via the xbox.com support pages. However it specifically says not to delete your profile if this error message appears... It looks like you may have to contact the customer support line to resolve this issue.

The Microsoft account associated with this account is not valid.

Important Do not delete your profile from any storage device before completing the steps below. Also, do not try to download your Xbox LIVE gamertag from Xbox LIVE.
    To fix this problem, you need to associate a valid Microsoft account with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Here’s how:
      1. When you get the “Windows Live ID associated with this account is not valid” error, select
        Change Windows Live ID.
      2. Select Continue.
      3. Type the email address of the Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that you want to associate with your gamertag.
      4. Type the password that is associated with this Windows Live ID.
      5. Confirm that the Microsoft account information is correct.
      6. Accept the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Privacy Statement. (If you select Decline, your changes will not be made.)
      7. Complete the changes and return to the Xbox Dashboard.
      8. Sign in to Xbox LIVE with your gamertag.
    If you still can’t sign in,
    contact Xbox support

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing-and-subscriptions/windows-live-id/xbox-live-sign-in
  4. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Recovering account

Hi there. Try clearing the cache on your console then turn it off and back on and attempt to recover your profile again.
  5. PolarMars974 Win User

Recovering account

I have tried numerous times, and it's still not working :( I have doubled checked that the email and password are linked with the account, please can you help me?
  6. Dethkook Win User

Recovering Account

The account information is 100% your responsibility. When you pay for a service, you want to make sure you have all your info, right? Xbox Live support cannot help because this is a Microsoft Account issue - it's not Xbox Live's fault you forgot your email.
    Best I can say I to try the password reset at
    https://account.live.com
    with any emails you can think of - eventually, you'll find the right one.
Thema:

Recover account

1. Recover account - Similar Threads - Recover account

2. Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.: Back in 2016, my email and Microsoft account were hacked by an IP address in Russia. They changed my recovery email address on my Microsoft account so now I completely unable to recover my...
  3. Unable to recover xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to recover xbox account.: So essentially when i was a young young kid i had my xbox 360 and had my account called superghazghazi. I got rid of my xbox a long time ago because i moved to pc. The email linked to the account...
  4. Trying to recover my email adress for xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my email adress for xbox account: Halo Master Chief Collection will arrive soon and i would like to play with my old account that have all the progress i have gotten. The problem is that i forgot the email adress. the only thing...
  5. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...
  6. Recuperar cuenta [Recover account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recuperar cuenta [Recover account]: Tenia este gamertag CoffeeBarrel585 pero no recuerdo a que correo estaba enlazado, no se si haya alguna forma de que me envien un correo para recuperarlo . [Translation-I had this gamertag...
  7. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  8. Recovering Long Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Long Lost Account: Hello, I am hoping someone can help with this, as it's been a problem I have been trying to find a solution to for almost six years and it seems like I can never find the right help. My Gamertag...
  9. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  10. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued): Back in April I made a post saying that I wish to recover my Xbox 360 account, however this isn't possible. - I know my old Xbox account's email... there's just one problem. - Yahoo deactivates...