recover an account

Discus and support recover an account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son as an account which he cannot log into anymore. We tried the password revovery process through the xbox-one, but the code is being sent to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChantalRancourt, Aug 14, 2019.

1. recover an account

My son as an account which he cannot log into anymore. We tried the password revovery process through the xbox-one, but the code is being sent to an unknown e-mail account. How can I get a code so we may access his account again and change that unknown email
    adress to his email adress? Is there a telephone number for Xbox support? 1-800 4myxbox just refers me back to the internet.

Thank you.

:)

ChantalRancourt, Aug 14, 2019
  2. MinorMindTricks Win User

Account recover

That's not the problem already went through security everything should be fine I'm signed I'm on this right now bit I just can't recover this account on my xbox
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Recovering account

I found the following information via the xbox.com support pages. However it specifically says not to delete your profile if this error message appears... It looks like you may have to contact the customer support line to resolve this issue.

The Microsoft account associated with this account is not valid.

Important Do not delete your profile from any storage device before completing the steps below. Also, do not try to download your Xbox LIVE gamertag from Xbox LIVE.
    To fix this problem, you need to associate a valid Microsoft account with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Here’s how:
      1. When you get the “Windows Live ID associated with this account is not valid” error, select
        Change Windows Live ID.
      2. Select Continue.
      3. Type the email address of the Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that you want to associate with your gamertag.
      4. Type the password that is associated with this Windows Live ID.
      5. Confirm that the Microsoft account information is correct.
      6. Accept the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Privacy Statement. (If you select Decline, your changes will not be made.)
      7. Complete the changes and return to the Xbox Dashboard.
      8. Sign in to Xbox LIVE with your gamertag.
    If you still can’t sign in,
    contact Xbox support

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing-and-subscriptions/windows-live-id/xbox-live-sign-in
  4. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Recovering account

Hi there. Try clearing the cache on your console then turn it off and back on and attempt to recover your profile again.
  5. PolarMars974 Win User

Recovering account

I have tried numerous times, and it's still not working :( I have doubled checked that the email and password are linked with the account, please can you help me?
  6. Dethkook Win User

Recovering Account

The account information is 100% your responsibility. When you pay for a service, you want to make sure you have all your info, right? Xbox Live support cannot help because this is a Microsoft Account issue - it's not Xbox Live's fault you forgot your email.
    Best I can say I to try the password reset at
    https://account.live.com
    with any emails you can think of - eventually, you'll find the right one.
Thema:

recover an account

1. recover an account - Similar Threads - recover account

2. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  3. recover an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    recover an account: Hello, I'm trying to recover one of my accounts, but I do not remember the email address anymore. This account is not on my console. So I have the associated phone number, the backup email address...
  4. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  5. How can I recover a lost account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost account?: This is less of a question but more of a call for help. My main Microsoft account has been closed. Basically, my password for this account no longer works. Since I put it in a few to many times my...
  6. Recovering a locked xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering a locked xbox account: My friends account is 10 years old and he has trouble remembering his password for his account. His xbox wasnt working right so he hard reset it and it deleted all the accounts off of his xbox. He...
  7. Recovering my account from old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my account from old email: Hello Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email. Now I can’t access the email anymore, which...
  8. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  9. Recover XBOX account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover XBOX account: My son locked his account up and we tried the recovery process. Every time we get a response saying the request was denied to recover it. It recommends setting up a new account. However if I do...
  10. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...