Recover black ops cold war content

Discus and support Recover black ops cold war content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently was asked to sign into my activision account went logging on to my Xbox 1. Upon many attempts and no success I've apparently lost all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathonMiller1, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Recover black ops cold war content

Recently was asked to sign into my activision account went logging on to my Xbox 1. Upon many attempts and no success I've apparently lost all of my cold war and warzone content that I have hundreds of dollars and hours into. Had to create a new activision account to even be able to play. Haven't been able to recover the account or the content. What do I have to do?

:)

JonathonMiller1, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. CheevoMaster Win User

Rebuying a game I already have

Hello there. Sorry you are having trouble!

Have you tried out these steps?

1. Open the Manage Game and Add-Ons option.
    2. Choose Black Ops Cold War.
    3. Install all content packs that are ready for download.
    4. Close the screen.
    5. Restart the Black Ops Cold War application.
    Cheers,

Cheevo Master
  4. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

5. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  6. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Crashing

Thema:

Recover black ops cold war content

1. Recover black ops cold war content - Similar Threads - Recover black ops

2. When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...: I just want to be able to see the sign in page to enter my new mircrosoft account. It won't let me out of the recover page even though I deleted the app and redownloaded it. Everytime I click onto...
  3. Recovering lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering lost account: Hi im trying to recover a lost account of mine, When the xbox 360 was still popular my brother made and account for me. I wanted to try logging into it when I got an xbox one but I noticed we put...
  4. Recovering old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering old xbox 360 account: I dont know if anyone in the xbox suppoort team will see this but, i need to get my old xbox 360 gamertag/account back i believe i remember my gmail to it but i logged in with it on the xbox app...
  5. How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover old Xbox 360 account without email: I really want to get my gamertag back from my old 360 account but it was made when I was a kid and I don’t remember the whole email associted with it and anything my mom had connected to it was...
  6. can I recover an account that I'm signed into through Xbox without being verified by microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I recover an account that I'm signed into through Xbox without being verified by microsoft: so I forgot the password to my live account and whenever I try to recover it Microsoft emails me saying I can't because they can't verify my identity. I've come to the conclusion that I must've...
  7. How Do I Recover Deleted/Missing Minecraft World (Xbox 360 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Recover Deleted/Missing Minecraft World (Xbox 360 Edition): Hi, Bit of a long one as I feel context is needed so I do apologise but here we go. I was on my XBOX 360 in the early hours of 28/2/21 playing Minecraft. I went to rename the Aquatic Update...
  8. Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?: Hey guys, I'm trying to recover an old account from the 360. I have the console ID and a payment method used with the billing info. I don't think I put my real birthday or name on the account....
  9. Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?: Hey guys, I'm trying to recover an old account from the 360. I have the console ID and a payment method used with the billing info. I don't think I put my real birthday or name on the account. It...
  10. trying to recover my profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to recover my profile on xbox 360: i deleted my profile and now im trying to download it to my xbox 360 and it wont download fb7909d1-0d61-4b3f-99ac-03eb8b062678