Recover email address for Microsoft account

Discus and support Recover email address for Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I dont know the email address connected to my microsoft account. I cant recover the xbox gamertag any help would be appreciated thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZackBamborough, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Recover email address for Microsoft account

Hi I dont know the email address connected to my microsoft account. I cant recover the xbox gamertag any help would be appreciated thanks

:)

ZackBamborough, Apr 17, 2020
  2. 771f0e26-0ea0-4140-9 Win User

Long lost xbox 360 account

what if I know the Microsoft account email address, but the email address is no longer accessible. how would I recover anything?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

To recover your email address: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

5. ZackBamborough Win User

Thanks cant recover it how do you link a xbox gaming tag to a new microsoft account.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ZackBamborough,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to recover your Microsoft account email. I can totally see how this kind of thing could be distressing. If you are still signed into your console, I would suggest checking out and trying what we have
    here on Find your Microsoft account email address. However if that doesn't help, and neither does the previously
    posted troubleshooting, you might be out of luck.

Give those steps a shot when you get a chance.

Hope this was helpful

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Recover email address for Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Recover email address

2. Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...: So I recently bought an Xbox 360 just because I wanted to enjoy playing the old games. I signed in with my current account and noticed that I hardly have any achievements and that they're all on...
  3. RECUPERAR MINHA SENHA DO EMAIL[Translation-RECOVER MY EMAIL PASSWORD]

in XBoX on Consoles
    RECUPERAR MINHA SENHA DO EMAIL[Translation-RECOVER MY EMAIL PASSWORD]: Boa tarde a todos! Há mais de 15 dias venho tentando junto a microsoft recupera minha senha sem sucesso. Sempre recebo essa mensagem Recebemos recentemente um pedido para recuperação da conta da...
  4. NEED TO RECOVER EMAIL

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED TO RECOVER EMAIL: Hi everyone, I am starting to lose my patience right now. I did a factory reset on my Xbox One and my profile was deleted from my Xbox. This profile has all of my Gamerscore and Xbox live and...
  5. Recovering email using alternative email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering email using alternative email: Is there anyway I can recover my second account because I've tried on the xbox and the email is only showing bits and the rest is stared is there anything I can do....
  6. Recovering email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering email account: Im trying to find my email address for one of my old Microsoft accounts and when i try and recover it comes up with a few letters then it the rest goes to being *. Is there another way to recover...
  7. Recover Account From Gamertag (No Email)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account From Gamertag (No Email): Ladies and Gents, I remember my Gamertag and cannot for the life of me remember my email connected to the account...is there any way around this? All I've been reading is that maybe i am out of...
  8. Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email: I am attempting to recover an old Xbox live profile I made on my 360 about 8 or 9 years ago. The big issue is that when my brother and I made the account so many years ago, we made it with a...
  9. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  10. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...