Recover Gamerscore History

Discus and support Recover Gamerscore History in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to prove to some friends that I got 11000 Gamerscore in August of 2018 and I can't find this listed anywhere, I tried going back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Salty Paper, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Recover Gamerscore History

I'm currently trying to prove to some friends that I got 11000 Gamerscore in August of 2018 and I can't find this listed anywhere, I tried going back to my 2018 Year in Review but this seems to have been taken down, is there any way I can prove this without
    having to compile a tedious list of all the achievements I got in that month?

:)

Mr Salty Paper, Dec 2, 2019
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

If you have an account on https://www.trueachievements.com/ log with your profile, click in your picture, select the first icon starting from the right and select Period Summaries,
    select the month you are looking for and will show your gamerscore in that month and the games you've played.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

True Achievements is the way to go.

Here is an example of my
    August 2018
    stat page you can check out yours too when you sign up
  4. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Game History question about the Xbox one

Bringing over your gamerscore is the same thing as history. Your gamerscore is not just a number - it is the total of your game history.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hard Drive completely stopped working

If the drive is not working you will lose the saves that you have. Other than that achievements (ie gamerscore) are saved on the xbox database. Your profile can be recovered (it will probably take about 30-45 minutes to do so) and all your downloads can
    be accessed from your download history.
  6. Dazyll Win User

Gamerscore disappeared.

It is either that you have been gamerscore rest or either your profile has become corrupt. Try deleting ONLY your profile and recovering it by going to recover gamertag and entering your email and password when prompted. Then when your profile recovers itself,
    your gamerscore should be back.
Thema:

1. Recover Gamerscore History - Similar Threads - Recover Gamerscore History

2. Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.: Back in 2016, my email and Microsoft account were hacked by an IP address in Russia. They changed my recovery email address on my Microsoft account so now I completely unable to recover my...
  3. How to recover my Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my Xbox Live profile?: I've had the account for a decade and decided to try to login, but the email address I used was for a Yahoo email that no longer exists. Consequently, I cannot receive any verification emails....
  4. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  5. Unable to recover xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to recover xbox account.: So essentially when i was a young young kid i had my xbox 360 and had my account called superghazghazi. I got rid of my xbox a long time ago because i moved to pc. The email linked to the account...
  6. Trying to recover my email adress for xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my email adress for xbox account: Halo Master Chief Collection will arrive soon and i would like to play with my old account that have all the progress i have gotten. The problem is that i forgot the email adress. the only thing...
  7. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...
  8. Recover xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover xbox gamertag: I had to factory reset my daughter's xbox because it was stuck on the troubleshoot screen. When it came back up everything had been erased, so first I re-added my account to it and it loaded my...
  9. Just recovered my account and gamerscore was set to 0!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just recovered my account and gamerscore was set to 0!: I was not able to sign in to my account since May of 2015. I tried recovering it on my own but for some reason the email address wasn't working. I called xbl a few times with no luck (over a year...
  10. Recovering Previous Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Previous Gamerscore: Hello, I am currently having issues with recovering my previous gamer score connected with my Microsoft account that I have had for years now. I just bought and set up a Xbox One for myself and...