Recover Minecraft on Xbox one

Discus and support Recover Minecraft on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have the Xbox one with the Minecraft bundle. The kids deleted Minecraft accidentally. Can I recover it? 07048176-f9f7-470f-84a8-0d47b6428b37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WearifulJewel55, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Recover Minecraft on Xbox one

We have the Xbox one with the Minecraft bundle. The kids deleted Minecraft accidentally. Can I recover it?

:)

WearifulJewel55, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

price upgrade issues

I bought Minecraft Xbox 360 and sold my xbox like another poster on here to fund the Xbox One purchase. I was still able to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition for £3.49, although I wasn't able to recover my impressive 360 Minecraft world, which I put 2 years
    into building!
  3. Smwutches Win User

The game should show as ready to install under Games and Apps. The game should be tied to the account that originally redeemed the code for the game.
  4. WearifulJewel55 Win User

Thanks. I thought I looked there. I'll check again.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello WearifulJewel55!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Let's try this..

Sign into the Microsoft account that owns the license to the game / bundle.

Go to "ready to install" of the "My games and Apps" section on the Xbox (and you'll find the game there) or you can go to the

Microsoft store on the Xbox, search for the same game / bundle there and it'll give you the option to 'launch' it instead of 'purchase it'.

Helpful Link:

How to manage the My games list in the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

I hope this helped! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

yes and if they had any saved games it will pull them down as well once you login with the game installed as the above person posted.

Anything you own digitally you can always download again if you ever feel the need to de-install it.
Thema:

1. Recover Minecraft on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Recover Minecraft

2. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  3. Can't recover payment on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't recover payment on Minecraft: Hi, i just paid for Minecraft for "Windows 10" in 06.05.2018 I have restored my PC and tried to downloaded Minecraft again, but i am not able to recover my old payment. It says, buy as a new...
  4. How can I recover my minecraft account with only my minecraft username?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my minecraft account with only my minecraft username?: Years ago, I buy minecraft premium, in my old pc. Now, I want to play it again, but I can't rememeber with which E-mail I registered it. I can proof, if it's necessary, that I'm the owner of the...
  5. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: Split from this thread. I wqs playing Minecraft xbox one version with a friend (xbox live) and when i switched the xbox to a different tv my world was gone. Do you think your able to get it...
  6. (Solved) How to recover lost saved world in Minecraft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Solved) How to recover lost saved world in Minecraft ?: Hi This append twice in the last month with two different worlds in Minecraft on Xbox (minecraft bedrock edition). The world I was playing on one day doesn't appeared in the menu the next day....
  7. Recover the code minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover the code minecraft: Hello, I have a computer under Windows 10, and I would like to recover the code Minecraft: Windows 10 except that when I go to Mojang Account, I am offered no relative option to retrieve the code....
  8. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: I accidently deleted my minecraft world and was wondering if there is any possible way to recover it. 75dfc230-f83e-4c95-930c-d885669fafa2
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash and uninstall and now I need to recover a lost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash and uninstall and now I need to recover a lost ...: My son's minecraft windows 10 edition was corrupted somehow and couldn't launch. He uniinstalled it before I could help him and lost one of his worlds. Is tnere any possible way windows might...
  10. Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one: When I try to load minecraft to play the game and when the [loading cloud] box appears after startup of the game (minecraft Xbox one edition) it crashes and sends me to the Xbox one dashboard?????...