recover old game ( dishonored ) progress to another microsoft account

Discus and support recover old game ( dishonored ) progress to another microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys i was using an xbox account to play some games but i changed it and replaced it with another one , i found all my installed games but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AymenSLAIMI, May 28, 2022.

1. AymenSLAIMI
    AymenSLAIMI Guest

Hello guys i was using an xbox account to play some games but i changed it and replaced it with another one , i found all my installed games but without the gaming progress . is it possible to recover that ? ( specially dishonored as i advanced in it quit a bit )

:)

AymenSLAIMI, May 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that will not be possible. There is no option to transfer a game progress from one account to another.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox 360 info on USB flash drive can I transfer it over to Xbox One?

Hi Benny!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. The old USB you found likely will not be able to be read by the Xbox One console. We recommend that if you'd like to use the information in order to recover your old profile that you insert it into an Xbox 360
    so that you can at the very least recover the email address associated with that account. Once you do so, you can go through the process of recovering the profile so that you may add it to your Xbox One. Once on the new console, it will allow you to recover
    games (if backwards compatible) and any progress for games associated with that profile. I'm including the links to some support articles below to assist you in getting your old profile back as well.

Find your Microsoft account email address

Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password

I hope that this helps you out! Please let us know the results!
  5. Arqtic TriikzZ Win User

cant recover account

Yes can recover other account. Do not know if account will recover to another console.

when i try to recover account, the progress bar reaches between the 'e' and the '

w'of down loading profile please _ wait.

Have just tried again but is just the same.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Account Lost

You were not required to immediately migrate your account or delete your Microsoft account, and you still had 60 days to recover your account. As you have deleted the account, I am afraid that it will not be possible to recover the account, neither the game nor your progress.
Thema:

1. recover old game ( dishonored ) progress to another microsoft account - Similar Threads - recover old game

2. How to recover old Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover old Xbox 360 Account: So, around 2016 I sold my xbox 360 to get an Xbox one, but I want to recover my account. My Gamertag was Alexcreeper08. The email used to sign up was the same as my current account's email. I...
  3. Recover save file from old xbox one's hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover save file from old xbox one's hard drive: Hi! I have this kind complex issue: To begin with I'll explain the full scenario so it makes sense I used to have a Xbox one that stopped working suddenly, got too rusted and won't turn on, I...
  4. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  5. How do I recover my old Xbox Live account username/password???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my old Xbox Live account username/password???: My desktop dies a few months ago and I had to get a new hard drive. When I installed windows 10, it created a new account and I lost all of my old statistics...How can I recover my old account and...
  6. Recover Old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old xbox account: im here to ask a question If i could recover my old xbox account thru Gamertag i know the password But not the email can anyone help me find a way or contact someone from microsoft to help me...
  7. Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?: Hello to anyone that sees this, I recently got my account recovered from a hacker by Microsoft support, and a lot of my account switched to a new email and everything. In the email they sent to...
  8. Please help me recover an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me recover an old account: So i want to recover an account that i had made a few years back. I made the account on an xbox 360 and i now have an xbox one. I've had the xbox one for about 3 years and i want to recover my old...
  9. Sign in issue recovering old 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in issue recovering old 360 account: Hi guys, I have been playing on a new account for a while on new gen Xbox’s but when I sold my Xbox 360 I didn’t note my email I used or delete the account. The account hasn’t been hacked or used...
  10. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b