Recover old worlds

Discus and support Recover old worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to recover old (possibly deleted world) my xbox glitched so things were deleted, its on xbox 360 from 2012, minecrasft really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Remu6, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Remu6
    Remu6 Guest

Recover old worlds

Does anyone know how to recover old (possibly deleted world) my xbox glitched so things were deleted, its on xbox 360 from 2012, minecrasft really important especially my first world. Any info helps

:)

Remu6, Jul 12, 2019
  2. UndeadRocker01 Win User

Recover old worlds

Yea this happened to me a few years ago, i was lucky that it showed back up i still dont know why it reappeared it just did sorry i cant be very help, im pressuming your still on the same xbox account you were on when you saved it. And id try checking cloud
    save on your xbox account, possibly on another xbox account on your xbox aswell just in case (if you have any other xbox accounts).
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Recover old worlds

Hi Remu,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to recover saved worlds. We recommend to check the storage for the game itself. See if there is save data within the game. To do this go to system settings>storage>then choose your game. If it
    is not there it is possible when the Xbox glitched that it deleted this data. If it did and you do not have cloud save enabled then they are gone and there is no way of recovering them.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Recover old worlds

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about the glitching issues. :/ If the world has been corrupted, there is not much that can be done, regrettably. :/ Have you got access to it, and what happens when the world loads? Do you have Autosave enabled, or save manually? Or am
    I on the understanding that there was maybe an issue with your Xbox, where you lost all your local saved files, is that correct?

I do recommend some minor work arounds, to see if things can be set straight. Try copying the world, via the Load screen, and re-name it 'Backup'. Load it, and see if that makes a difference.

If you do use cloud saves, re-downloading from there might help, but if the game has already synchronised current data, I doubt it would change things. You can try importing it to the Xbox One version (if you had previously purchased it), or the newest 'Better
    Together' version, to see if that changes things, but am honestly, not hopeful on that, if it still appears broken. :/

If you have lost the local files, the advice that was already posted in this thread is accurate.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. JDWhiskey Win User

Recover old worlds

At this point in time, your only option is to see if it was backed up on Cloud saves. There is a chance it was automatically saved there. Beyond that, there is no clear way to recover a lost world through a glitch. I hope some more answers come your way
    in the near future and you can get your work back.
  6. The Withers5 Win User

Playing Old Seeds

hi, my child was playing minecraft on xbox 360, there was an explosion and at the same time an auto saving, so the destroyed world was saved. Is there a way to recover the old world?

thanks
Thema:

Recover old worlds

1. Recover old worlds - Similar Threads - Recover old worlds

2. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  3. Recover old Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old Gamertag: Hello! Is there anyway to recover a very old gamertag that I've lost the login info for? 483681dc-b408-453a-a683-db39baf6a93f
  4. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old: Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode...
  5. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  6. Recovering my account from old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my account from old email: Hello Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email. Now I can’t access the email anymore, which...
  7. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  8. Can I recover my old 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old 360 account?: So 6 years ago, I was randomly signed out of my Xbox 360 profile (ABC Rokkstar) and I didn't have the password to it. I couldn't reset the password, so I ended up having to make a new one. I...
  9. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: Split from this thread. A have a question that is some what the same but not. 3 Christmas ago My home was broken into and one of the items that was stolen was my 360. And it ripped me open....
  10. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: I want to be able to use my old Xbox 360 Account and possibly merge it with my current Xbox account, however I've forgotten the old Email that I used for my old Xbox 360 account; I still remember...