Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

Discus and support Recover Old Xbox 360 Account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. A have a question that is some what the same but not. 3 Christmas ago My home was broken into and one of the items that was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JONManuel, Apr 10, 2019.

1. JONManuel
    JONManuel Guest

A have a question that is some what the same but not.

3 Christmas ago My home was broken into and one of the items that was stolen was my 360. And it ripped me open. All those hours of Skyrim and And Both Fallout's and the only game I've ever played

Anyway my friends all chipped and got me a Xbox one. So I went and powered it on and entered my current info that I thought I changed it to. Nothing. Tried a few more times still nothing.

But then I remembered the E-mail I used to start my account was ancient and one I no longer used.

I tried to get help from customer service and they wouldn't help me.

So I know it's a long shot here but does anyone have and idea or way to help me? I don't even know if I uploaded anything to the cloud. Any kind of help would be very much appreciated.

:)

JONManuel, Apr 10, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there JON!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding the issue you are running into with your older account.

I understand you have already contacted Xbox Support regarding the situation but they would only be able to provide the account information to you if you are able to show proof you are the account owner.

Go ahead and click on the following support links for more help in recovering your accounts.

Please let us know if this has helped.
  3. choppyseize Win User

You can't merge data between accounts. But you can change the primary email associated with them
  4. Pain130798 Win User

You should try to contact support directly, youyou will have to give some personal info
  5. HulkUK75 Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

recovering an old xbox 360 account

You'll want to try going through these steps to recover the Microsoft account for that account. Then you would
    need to reset your password if you do not remember it.
Thema:

1. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account? - Similar Threads - Recover Old 360

2. Can I recover my old 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old 360 account?: So 6 years ago, I was randomly signed out of my Xbox 360 profile (ABC Rokkstar) and I didn't have the password to it. I couldn't reset the password, so I ended up having to make a new one. I...
  3. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: I want to be able to use my old Xbox 360 Account and possibly merge it with my current Xbox account, however I've forgotten the old Email that I used for my old Xbox 360 account; I still remember...
  4. Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?: I've been trying for years to recover my old 360 account to get my purchases back (dlc , games ect.). I made the account when i was little and cant even remember if xbox required you to use an...
  5. recovering an old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recovering an old xbox 360 account: i used to have an old account on Xbox 360 but unfortunately ended up selling it, i recently got a new Xbox and when i tried to signing into my account on the Microsoft website, it had all the same...
  6. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  7. can't recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't recover old xbox 360 account: I am trying to play call of duty on my old xbox 360 account on my xbox one. I don't remember my password. I don't want to lose all my stuff. 6697ff26-e726-4b30-9695-955bea650c33
  8. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  9. Trying to recover an old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover an old xbox 360 account: I'm trying to recover a old xbox 360 account. I dont know to wich email its linked to, but I still know the gamer tag. Any one can help me out? c032f1cd-8dbd-454d-8fa8-edd961bb6baf
  10. Recovering old Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering old Xbox 360 Account: Hey i was just wondering how I would go about recovering my old 360 account. Basically my 360 broke like 5 years ago and I got into PC gaming and just recently bought and Xbox one and my old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recover an old xbox account

2. account deleted from xbox 360 recover