Recover sons account and Minecraft Java Edition

Discus and support Recover sons account and Minecraft Java Edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Automatic recovery does not help. My son had an account and it was connected to my family safety. Till Jul 11 everything was fine, and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tadas Tadas, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Tadas Tadas
    Tadas Tadas Guest

Hello,

Automatic recovery does not help. My son had an account and it was connected to my family safety. Till Jul 11 everything was fine, and I was receiving summaries about my son's time:

Recover sons account and Minecraft Java Edition [​IMG]

But after that, I noticed that account email has changes for some reason:

Recover sons account and Minecraft Java Edition [​IMG]

My son cant connect to his account. Furthermore, he can't use Minecraft Java Edition that was bought for his account. I tried automatic recovery, but with no success. Can someone help me out here, please.

Tadas

:)

Tadas Tadas, Aug 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tadas

May I know if your son or you tried sign in directly to his account here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

What happens when you try to sign in?
    And, did you not remember receiving a security email about this change?
  3. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  4. Nessai33 Win User

Lost account after minecraft migration

Hello again,

so i spoke with Xbox helper and he told me that my minecraft java edition from Xbox Game Pass doesn't exist after the migration and it can't be recovered,

but how is that possible that account can be deleted without any warning, and can't be recovered because it doesn't make sense in my opinion. Also in FAQ about migration there is no information what will happen when you migrate mojang account to microsoft account that has java edition minecraft.
  5. pmagic47 Win User

Installing Minecraft Java

Hello thanks so much for your reply. I purchased Minecraft Java edition under my sons account. In the past I have successfully completed the same steps to buy Java edition for my other 2 sons with the link to the family account. So not sure why it hasn't worked this time? Any further advice greatly appreciated.
  6. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
Thema:

1. Recover sons account and Minecraft Java Edition - Similar Threads - Recover sons account

2. Need help recovering a profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a profile.: Basically what the subject says. The account is probably a couple weeks old, hadn't even gotten to connect a phone number to it yet, forgot my password and just opted to reset the password BUT it...
  3. Recovering my Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Account: So I recently had to factory reset my Xbox One, and the problem is, it was gifted to me by my friend and I was using his old account. Now, since I don't know the email or password, I cannot get...
  4. Recovering an account after being logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an account after being logged out: So I got an Xbox one pretty much when it came out and at the time my dad set up the account for me and over the years has changed my password multiple times and then he eventually lost access to...
  5. Can't recover Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't recover Password: I got a new Xbox S and I've been trying to recover my password for the e mail I used to set up my xbox account. I've provided the 2 debit card #'s that I used for purchases along with CVC codes...
  6. I need to recover my outlook email but cant cuz of Microsoft Authenticator!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to recover my outlook email but cant cuz of Microsoft Authenticator!: Hello brilliant minds of the Microsoft Community! I changed my password to my Outlook email which is connected to my Xbox account. Long story short can’t remember it. I lost my Android cell...
  7. Trying to recover son xbox One account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover son xbox One account: My sons Xbox died during Xmas and I have recently replaced it but I'm having trouble getting his account back 60fdb598-1ab3-49a9-93e1-5ae48d968ddc
  8. My son changed my gamer tag can i recover my old one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son changed my gamer tag can i recover my old one?: Hi, My son changed my gamer tag without me knowing. i tried to change it back and it wants me to pay $10 to change it back. is there a way i can just recover the previous name at all?...
  9. How to recover accounts/ruined my sons account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover accounts/ruined my sons account!: Hello, We had been trying to fix our X box not finding our sons headset/mic. The Youtube fixes we kept coming across didn't solve it and one said reset it. We tried that using the keep Games and...
  10. Need help to recover my sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to recover my sons account: HI all My 10 yr old son is having trouble with his mother who keeps changing and locking him out of his account. As account was made with her email a number of yrs ago. Due to court ordered...