Recover xbox live account

Discus and support Recover xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 but stopped playing when you had to get the xbox one. I created a xbox live account with the xbox 360 with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sommcrane, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Sommcrane
    Sommcrane Guest

Hello

I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 but stopped playing when you had to get the xbox one.

I created a xbox live account with the xbox 360 with an invalid domain name (@spartan.fr or .com) but for some reason it worked.

What I want is if it was possible to recover the XBL account with the name (i've tried all recover option but i forgot everything it's been so long). I can provide many proofs that i'm the only one using the tag in many accounts.

Thanks for helping.

:)

Sommcrane, Mar 15, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  3. mike90ramirez Win User

How to log in

Xbox Live Core Services: Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected services: Creating new accounts on Xbox Live, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different device
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

Parental controls

The only way to reset her passcode is to recover the Xbox Live account. And once that's done she won't be able to have on on the account and she's freely to make one.

Here's how to recover an Xbox Live account:
    support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx
  5. haloteen Win User

LOCKED: this is my gamertag

You can recover this account. Use the "Recover Gamertag" feature on Xbox Live.
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

Renewed Gold Membership - Can't Play Online

Thema:

1. Recover xbox live account - Similar Threads - Recover live account

2. Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?: Well resently I've had problems with getting rid of my family settings which has with a little help been sorted, however I now face another problem which is i can see my account on my tablet but...
  3. Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?: Hello. I have an old account wich I deleted (really long time). I still can login in with my Xbox 360, but when I try to change the email associated with the account, it asks me for the account...
  4. I would like to recover backups of my first non-live account on the second

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to recover backups of my first non-live account on the second: Hello. I have an Xbox account on my Xbox 360 creates without internet connection so without a Live acess. After, with the One, I created an account with my Outlook address which serves me today...
  5. Recover Old Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Old Live Account: ive been trying to recover my old xbox live account and I cannot seem to remember my password I know my original xbox live gamertag and I did set up a two step verification process problem is the...
  6. xbox live friends list not showing up after recovered account and factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live friends list not showing up after recovered account and factory reset: hey, my friends list was frozen for a couple of days stuck at 120 people online when i know their console was offline, so i called xbox and they told me to delete and recover my account, i did...
  7. Recover Account - Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Account - Xbox live: How do I recover my account from a 24 hour suspension? 3bbf8b3b-a51c-40c1-bded-d98a87fc2041
  8. Recovering an old NOT live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering an old NOT live account: I got my Xbox One a little later, so up until very recently, I played on my 360. I had two accounts on my 360, and I only used my Live Account very early, and then switched to my other account to...
  9. Recover my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Xbox Live Account: I would like to know how I could recover an old Xbox Live Account. I believe I closed the Microsoft account that was linked to the Xbox Live Account sometime last year without changing the...
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...