recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

Discus and support recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BROKENxxxBLADE, Jun 5, 2018.

1. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone.

:)

BROKENxxxBLADE, Jun 5, 2018
  2. crspycrtr
    crspycrtr Guest
    Family Pack not able to play DLC

Recently my new Xbox Slim went on the fritz (sending in for repairs) I have
    2 accounts on that console and
    both are able to play any games that I have on it including downloadable content
    (DLC).

I unpacked my 5 year old xbox, recovered my primary account, downloaded the map packs for my games and then recovered the second account.
    Now my second account cannot play any of the DLC. How can I regain access for the 2nd account to play DLC?

crspycrtr, Jun 5, 2018
  3. New Map Pack Quesiton???

from what im aware, and DLC, arcade game, game on demand, etc... can be played by any user account on your xbox, even friends who have recovered their profile on my xbox have had full access to my download content while their profile was on my xbox.

Playle-7771BE49-3E14-40A0-84F2-EB774901563A, Jun 5, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

Most likely you're signed in with the wrong account. You can check your purchase history of your current account. If you're not seeing purchases then that's another indicator you're not on the correct account that owns the content.

HAZMAT RADIO, Jun 5, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Most likely you're signed in with the wrong account. You can check your purchase history of your current account. If you're not seeing purchases then that's another indicator you're not on the correct account that owns the content.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

question about ban

When an account is suspended or banned it can not be recovered from the Live servers until said suspension/ban has been lifted. If it is a permanent ban then everything associated with the account is forfeit including; gamer score,
    game saves, ms points, subscription time and download content. All of that is gone forever, non-transferable and non-refundable.
  7. itylernallen Win User

Family pack on two console

You can use an Xbox gamertag on more than one console, however, you would need to recover the account each time you use a different console. Here are the instructions on how to recover a gamertag via the Xbox 360 console.

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile

As for the family pack I do not believe that there will be an issue. All the family pack does is provide a Gold subscription to an account, it does not have anything to do with the console.

And for the games, you do not need to buy new games for your new 360 (if they are disk games). If they are downloaded games you would need to do a content transfer as downloaded content from the LIVE Marketplace is licensed to the 360 console to which it
    was downloaded to.
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Swapping my gamertags

All the accounts are independent of each other. Each gamer tag it tied to its own account and each account has it's own unique email address.

You can't swap any content from one account two another, things like gamer tags, game saves, games purchased and dlc is all tied to the account that bought the content.

You can have one credit card on up to 5 accounts from what I recall but it doesn't have any ability to transfer stuff from one account to another.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

If i use the DLC on my Xbox from my permanent suspended account can i get banned

You can use the DLC but if you ever change consoles or remove the banned account from that console then the content would be inaccessible.

Just an FYI, whenever an account is permanently banned from XBL all of its content is considered forfeit as per the Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time and download content. Game saves
    are only useable between accounts if the Game Developer allows it and the ability to earn achievements from that save are automatically disabled.
Thema:

1. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points - Similar Threads - recovered account missing

2. How to recover my old account on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover my old account on Xbox: How to recover my old account so i can play my games c79ecc23-c030-4696-8014-7a47c809437f
  3. Can’t recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover account: Hi My son has purchased something multiple times on his Xbox in error and I need to apply for a refund. I can’t log into his account as we can’t recall the password and I’ve tried recovering it...
  4. i STILL NEED HELP recovering my old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i STILL NEED HELP recovering my old xbox account: I am trying to recover my old account. I have the gamertag and the correct email, but not the password. I tried using the support features on the xbox website but i cannot talk to anybody. Also,...
  5. Recovering an old xbox account without knowing or having access to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old xbox account without knowing or having access to email: I found my old Xbox 360 account and got very nostalgic. I tried signing into it but I do not know the email associated with it. All I know is the gamer tag associated with the account. Is there...
  6. i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover...: i have a microsoft account long time ago so i forgot use name and email how can i recover it help plz 2463146b-d5f9-4d85-8d3d-05865661d91f
  7. Need help to recover my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help to recover my xbox account: Hi I have a problem since 1 month or so , So like one month ago when I've tried to login whith my account, Microsoft send a message saying "we've seen suspicious activity from your account...
  8. xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already): my account was recently hacked and received a perm ban from Xbox live services my email also got hacked and compliance locked, but since then I have successfully RECOVERED the email and added...
  9. Unable to Recover Old Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Recover Old Account: Howdy, I have an account that I made way back in the early-to-mid 2010's in order to just save the gamertag, as I wanted to move on to a shiny new name. Now here I am, years later, remember the...
  10. Can I recover an old Xbox 360 account without an email or the console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old Xbox 360 account without an email or the console?: I had an old Xbox 360 and an account I made on it, problem is that thing is long in the past. I have the account name but I lost the password and I can't recover that because it was under my dad's...