Recovering a xbox live account

Discus and support Recovering a xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So here's the thing. I had a xbox live account for years, but i stopped playing and wanted to go back to the gold days. The problem is that the e-mail... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaphaelHailer, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Recovering a xbox live account

So here's the thing. I had a xbox live account for years, but i stopped playing and wanted to go back to the gold days. The problem is that the e-mail i used in that account was deleted, and i can't find a way to recover my account. I had digital media
    in that account, some games i've downloaded and purchased over time and i didn't want to lose everything, so i ask for help, please.

:)

RaphaelHailer, Jun 5, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  3. mike90ramirez Win User

How to log in

Xbox Live Core Services: Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected services: Creating new accounts on Xbox Live, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different device
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

Parental controls

The only way to reset her passcode is to recover the Xbox Live account. And once that's done she won't be able to have on on the account and she's freely to make one.

Here's how to recover an Xbox Live account:
    support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx
  5. haloteen Win User

LOCKED: this is my gamertag

You can recover this account. Use the "Recover Gamertag" feature on Xbox Live.
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

Renewed Gold Membership - Can't Play Online

Thema:

Recovering a xbox live account

1. Recovering a xbox live account - Similar Threads - Recovering live account

2. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  3. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...
  4. No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Access and can’t recover account but paying for Xbox live: Hi all, i have been locked out of my other account and have no way of getting it back and now i am stucking paying a montly subscription for xbox. please help me cancel it!...
  5. Xbox live account hacked and unable to recover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account hacked and unable to recover: Hi all, My friend from HongKong's email had been hacked 2 weeks ago and that email address was used to login xboxlive, now he cant play all his digital games due to unable to login. We are 5...
  6. Recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover xbox live account: Hello I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 but stopped playing when you had to get the xbox one. I created a xbox live account with the xbox 360 with an invalid domain name (@spartan.fr or .com)...
  7. Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox 360 live account?: Well resently I've had problems with getting rid of my family settings which has with a little help been sorted, however I now face another problem which is i can see my account on my tablet but...
  8. Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?: Hello. I have an old account wich I deleted (really long time). I still can login in with my Xbox 360, but when I try to change the email associated with the account, it asks me for the account...
  9. I would like to recover backups of my first non-live account on the second

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to recover backups of my first non-live account on the second: Hello. I have an Xbox account on my Xbox 360 creates without internet connection so without a Live acess. After, with the One, I created an account with my Outlook address which serves me today...
  10. Recover Old Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Old Live Account: ive been trying to recover my old xbox live account and I cannot seem to remember my password I know my original xbox live gamertag and I did set up a two step verification process problem is the...