Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email

Discus and support Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am attempting to recover an old Xbox live profile I made on my 360 about 8 or 9 years ago. The big issue is that when my brother and I made the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaydenRackley, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email

I am attempting to recover an old Xbox live profile I made on my 360 about 8 or 9 years ago. The big issue is that when my brother and I made the account so many years ago, we made it with a random email that neither of us remember that went with the account.
    The only information I remember is that the gamertag is named Shoneleech4552 and I have a little over 12,000 G's from game achievements. When I checked on a gamertag search engine, all of my settings were set to private, so I could not see my game history.
    I know that the bulk of my games were LEGO games, WWE wrestling games, Arkham City, plenty of sports games, and I even know one of my oldest games was a 3rd person shooter called The Outfit. The big question at the end of all of this is how would I be able
    to find the email that is linked to this account without any way to sign into the Xbox Live account?

:)

HaydenRackley, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM
  2. HaydenRackley Win User

The console that this profile existed on no longer exists. I’m trying to download the profile on a different Xbox 360.
  3. HaydenRackley Win User

I’ve heard of that too. I went to Xboxgamertag.com to search my old gamertag and it picked my profile. I would assume that means it’s still active.
  4. HaydenRackley Win User

I guess this means all is lost. Send me plenty of F's in the chat.
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Maybe call into support. Not sure if they can do anything now as its all different but my son made an account and he just used any email and a few years later a new console came out and we had to move his profile to the new one, couldnt do it and we tried
    everything online and it didnt work so i called in and they help. Had to answer many questions and verify my identity but it worked! The team about 5 years years ago that took support calls where some of the best, I really miss them!
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Im pretty sure accounts are deleted if not logged into every year or at least i read something to this effect somewhere
Thema:

1. Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email - Similar Threads - Recovering old Live

2. Recovering a really old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering a really old xbox account: Hi everybody So I have a bit of a problem. I have been an avid xbox user since 2006, on live since 2008 until around two years ago. I have invested a lot of time and money in to Xbox Games,...
  3. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...
  4. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  5. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued): Back in April I made a post saying that I wish to recover my Xbox 360 account, however this isn't possible. - I know my old Xbox account's email... there's just one problem. - Yahoo deactivates...
  6. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  7. Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?: Hello. I have an old account wich I deleted (really long time). I still can login in with my Xbox 360, but when I try to change the email associated with the account, it asks me for the account...
  8. Recover Old Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Old Live Account: ive been trying to recover my old xbox live account and I cannot seem to remember my password I know my original xbox live gamertag and I did set up a two step verification process problem is the...
  9. Recovering an old NOT live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering an old NOT live account: I got my Xbox One a little later, so up until very recently, I played on my 360. I had two accounts on my 360, and I only used my Live Account very early, and then switched to my other account to...
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...