Recovering DLCs

Discus and support Recovering DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Due to an issue with the blu-ray player, I have to return my Xbox One. I don't know if they'll send a brand new Xbox or my own back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thanatan, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Thanatan
    Thanatan Guest

Recovering DLCs

Hi everyone,

Due to an issue with the blu-ray player, I have to return my Xbox One.

I don't know if they'll send a brand new Xbox or my own back.

I'm concerned about the DLCs installed on it and unavailable on the market (such as pre-ordered DLCs, or Collector editions etc..), contrary to the Xbox 360, the Xbox one doesn't have a downloads history (which was the only way to get those DLCs on the Xbox
    360). We can only know which games we bought to download them again, but it's not the same for the DLCs.

When I get the new Xbox One, how can I get my DLCs back ?

:)

Thanatan, Feb 25, 2014
  2. happyjuice
    happyjuice Guest
    The death of SP games?

I just think all the people complaining about the costs of games and loot boxes/dlc is ridiculous. I have a friend who only buys used games but then he buys dlc lootboxes etc. That's why those are there to make a profit and recover loses. People also choose to buy this stuff so all these games as a service and day one dlc. I blame it on the gamers. We as a whole said this is what we want from game companies. Saw this on facebook

happyjuice, Feb 25, 2014
  3. DLCs

Ok i.ve done the co-op,horde and beast on insane ,now need help with a few DLC cheevos. Willing to help others out in turn ,on daily mostly 7pm UK time so can play with others in the states, send addy if intrested!

StonedRanger82, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Recovering DLCs

All downloads are still tied to your account like they are on the 360. When you sign into the new console, you should be able to see them in your Games and Apps section to redownload.

Smwutches, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Recovering DLCs

All downloads are still tied to your account like they are on the 360. When you sign into the new console, you should be able to see them in your Games and Apps section to redownload.
  6. Chris21ce Win User

New Console, Same downloads?

you can get eveything recovered with a licence transfer and then redownloading so you wont have to purchase the dlcs again aslong as you recover the same gamerag that bought the dlcs
  7. sadosify Win User

dlc's disappeared!

I'll try recovering my tag. And no you douchebag I bought the dlc.
  8. Andrew_F90 Win User

Skyrim Heartfire dlc issues

Let me see if I got this right. 1 month ago you used your friends Xbox Live account, recovered to your Xbox. You then used your friends account to purchase and download the Dawnguard DLC. Then on your friends Xbox the Hearthfire DLC was purchased and you
    recovered his account to your Xbox. Then you re-downloaded the Hearthfire DLC to your console but you have no access to it?

Did you complete a license transfer for the DLC after you recovered the profile?

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Are you getting any kind of error message? Did your friend recover his gamertag back to his own Xbox before you attempted to access the DLC?
  9. AcExMCL0VINx Win User

Xbox Live dropping and not connecting

I recovered it to the new xbox and transferred my licenses and moved my DLC over to the new one.
Thema:

Recovering DLCs

1. Recovering DLCs - Similar Threads - Recovering DLCs

2. Como recuperar mi progreso [Mod Translation - How to recover my progress]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como recuperar mi progreso [Mod Translation - How to recover my progress]: Se me borro todo y no puedo recuperar nada ya ise de todo y no hace solo crearme partidas nuevas :( [Mod Translation - Everything was erased and I can't recover anything I've tried it all and...
  3. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  4. Recover Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Gamertag: Hi, Last year my Microsoft account was hacked and subsequently shut down. I now need to recover my account and reactivate my gamertag either on my old account or a new account, I remember support...
  5. Recovering a really old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering a really old xbox account: Hi everybody So I have a bit of a problem. I have been an avid xbox user since 2006, on live since 2008 until around two years ago. I have invested a lot of time and money in to Xbox Games,...
  6. Recovering my lost Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my lost Xbox account: Okay so i have had this account for a long long time and i havent played xbox properly in around 4-5 years, so i decided to play some gta with that extra 2 million giveaway courtesy of rockstar....
  7. Recuperar mi cuenta de Minecraft Premium [Mod translation-Recover my Minecraft Premium account]

in XBoX on Windows
    Recuperar mi cuenta de Minecraft Premium [Mod translation-Recover my Minecraft Premium account]: Hola, hace poco compre una cuenta de Minecraft Premium y olvide las respuestas para las preguntas de verificación, ademas de que olvidé la contraseña del correo en el cual lo compré, de manera que...
  8. Recover Usernames

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Usernames: Hello, So I'm trying to retrieve my smurf accounts that i had before my xbox bricked itself. I know these accounts are possibly connected to my email but when i try to recover the emails it only...
  9. 账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]: 我的账号 年前用我母亲手机号注册,但没过多久她就把手机注销了,这 年我忘了更换手机号,然后那个人就把我母亲以前的手机号登陆微软,把我账号密 改了,还把安全邮箱改成了他的QQ邮箱,我的QQ邮箱也可以作为账号登陆,但找不回密 !还不能重新注册,这严重影响了我的权益!我希望能得到一个合理的解决方案。 [Mod translation-My account was registered with...
  10. Recuperar Forza Horizon 4[Recover Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recuperar Forza Horizon 4[Recover Forza Horizon 4]: Al encender la xbox one e intentar jugar al forza horizon 4 ha empezado la actualización automática del juego. Le he dado a la opción de cancelar todo con la intención de posponer la actualización...