Recovering former levels for my games

Discus and support Recovering former levels for my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When clicked on my Microsoft games, XBox kept asking me for a password. I thought it was suspicious since it had never happened before. Now I can get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PamYY, Sep 18, 2019.

1. PamYY
    PamYY Guest

When clicked on my Microsoft games, XBox kept asking me for a password. I thought it was suspicious since it had never happened before. Now I can get to my games, but I'm back to level 1. Can I retrieve them?

:)

PamYY, Sep 18, 2019
  2. PamYY Win User

I decided to go ahead and sign in to xBox and they came back! Thanks!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello PamYY,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

What games are you talking about? Your data should still be there unless you or someone who has access to your console or your account deleted them. You could try removing your account and adding it back to try and sync with the cloud if the saves have
    not been removed from there.
  5. Devastator149 Win User

NBA 2k12 Trades in My Player

i requested a trade for myself...... traded to the clippers for chris kaman (does not seem to work on cap space and ability level, not to mention that the jazz (my former team) did not need a centre!
  6. Spuudle Win User

Far too easy with the Soldier class

I know, there doesn't seem to be much going off in here, recently. A real shame. Hope it picks up to former levels.
Thema:

1. Recovering former levels for my games - Similar Threads - Recovering former levels

2. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  3. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  4. Recover old Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old Gamertag: Hello! Is there anyway to recover a very old gamertag that I've lost the login info for? 483681dc-b408-453a-a683-db39baf6a93f
  5. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old: Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode...
  6. Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]: Здравствуйте я нечайно удалил вчера на иксбоксе учетную запись. Я не помню не пароль не почту что мне делать.Можно както ее вернуть в иксбоксе пожалуйста помагите и подробнее опишите как и что...
  7. recover account with GT

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover account with GT: It is me again, I was wondering if there is a way to recover an account with the account username/GT. If so please let me know how. 49cf86b5-5b29-4c54-ae58-8d07b5f747f5
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...
  9. Recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover account: I had the Minecraft why I came with the purchase of my Xbox but the account where I redeemed it I lost it and I do not remember the data please help 708b9313-8386-4475-9d6c-a5e246515cfb
  10. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...