Recovering my account from old email

Discus and support Recovering my account from old email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheese1012, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Cheese1012
    Cheese1012 Guest

Hello

Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email. Now I can’t access the email anymore, which isn’t a microsoft problem, that was my own. I purchased a new xbox,
    and once again did not remember the password after all these years. I couldn’t get an email because I can’t access it. I attempted an account recovery/transfer to new email but my request was rejected by microsoft. I believe this is due to the two step verification
    activated on my account. If anyone has any guidance on how to go about recovering this account, I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Cheese1012, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Cheese1012 Win User

I still have the same number, but I don’t think I ever connected it to my account.

all I have is an old 360 with the account still on
  3. Cheese1012 Win User

Old console is gone and wiped, unfortunately
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Do you still have access to the old xbox console you may be able to make the change there since you have it I assume to automatically sign you in?
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Cheese1012 Win User

I click on recover my account. Does not show “request call” for a contact option
Thema:

1. Recovering my account from old email - Similar Threads - Recovering account old

2. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  3. Can I recover my old 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old 360 account?: So 6 years ago, I was randomly signed out of my Xbox 360 profile (ABC Rokkstar) and I didn't have the password to it. I couldn't reset the password, so I ended up having to make a new one. I...
  4. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: Split from this thread. A have a question that is some what the same but not. 3 Christmas ago My home was broken into and one of the items that was stolen was my 360. And it ripped me open....
  5. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: I want to be able to use my old Xbox 360 Account and possibly merge it with my current Xbox account, however I've forgotten the old Email that I used for my old Xbox 360 account; I still remember...
  6. Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?: I've been trying for years to recover my old 360 account to get my purchases back (dlc , games ect.). I made the account when i was little and cant even remember if xbox required you to use an...
  7. Recovering a old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering a old account: So I accedently Reset my Xbox and I want to recover my old account bit I can’t because I dont remember the email, password or phone number I used to make it and I dont know how to recover it. Can...
  8. recovering an old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recovering an old xbox 360 account: i used to have an old account on Xbox 360 but unfortunately ended up selling it, i recently got a new Xbox and when i tried to signing into my account on the Microsoft website, it had all the same...
  9. Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I recover my (old) Xbox Live account?: Hello. I have an old account wich I deleted (really long time). I still can login in with my Xbox 360, but when I try to change the email associated with the account, it asks me for the account...
  10. can't recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't recover old xbox 360 account: I am trying to play call of duty on my old xbox 360 account on my xbox one. I don't remember my password. I don't want to lose all my stuff. 6697ff26-e726-4b30-9695-955bea650c33