Recovering my lost Xbox account

Discus and support Recovering my lost Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so i have had this account for a long long time and i havent played xbox properly in around 4-5 years, so i decided to play some gta with that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elevxn, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Elevxn
    Elevxn Guest

Okay so i have had this account for a long long time and i havent played xbox properly in around 4-5 years, so i decided to play some gta with that extra 2 million giveaway courtesy of rockstar. this account i built an insane amount of cash and levels throughout
    the years.

i then go to sign in, not only have all the security deals changed including the emai and phone verification but the gamertag itself seems to have of been moved to an inactive account.

i spoke to an agent on support saying id be able to use my console ID’s to recover it however, i dont know how to do this or where to even start..

please help.

:)

Elevxn, Feb 6, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Немогу вспомнить свой пароль подскажите как сметиьвсе полностью на xBox 360[I can not remember my password, tell me how to scatter everything completely on xBox 360]

3. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an old account)

Hey there Guilherme,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, in regards to a lost account you would need to follow the steps to recovering your account. I understand the frustration of not being able to fully recover the account due to some missing information but it
    is necessary to enter as much correct information as possible for better chances in recovering the account.

The final step in recovering the account is going through the Account recovery form so you would need to fill this in correctly in order to recover the account.

Take a look at the following support links for more information on recovering a lost account.

I hope this helps.
  5. iM AbusiiVe Win User

hey I can sometimes sign into xbox live but when I try to use apps or games online i'm signed out. I have tried everything and have been with customer support 5 times. I have get htpc error 24/7. IF this is a server problem when will it be fixed?

i meant to say icmp error and tried to recover my account and it froze in the middle of receiving and i lost my account off my xbox.

so now i have to go to my friends house to recover it and move it to my hard drive
  6. bowski477 Win User

Thema:

1. Recovering my lost Xbox account - Similar Threads - Recovering lost account

2. Recovering Long Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Long Lost Account: Hello, I am hoping someone can help with this, as it's been a problem I have been trying to find a solution to for almost six years and it seems like I can never find the right help. My Gamertag...
  3. How can I recover a lost account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost account?: This is less of a question but more of a call for help. My main Microsoft account has been closed. Basically, my password for this account no longer works. Since I put it in a few to many times my...
  4. Recovering a completely lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering a completely lost account: Many years ago between around 2008 and 2013 I had and regularly used an account on the 360 but it was using an email that will be now unreachable due to the company in question going under. Fast...
  5. I lost my reward points when my account was recovered. Can I get them back?

in XBoX Rewards
    I lost my reward points when my account was recovered. Can I get them back?: Question is in the title, is it possible? Thanks, Ryan 68edc2fb-d0a7-4cfb-84a8-750f806aa7ef
  6. Lost reward points when my account was recovered

in XBoX Rewards
    Lost reward points when my account was recovered: I lost all my reward points when my account was recovered, what can i do? Thanks, Ryan 1103e8e6-222f-4f72-9579-3b62cbf0820b
  7. How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover a lost email address for a microsoft account (I know the xbox gamertag)?: Hello there, we got a problem with recovering the email address of our second microsoft account we just use for gaming. We know the gamertag, but we tried and used every method, which the...
  8. Account Recovered But Some Games lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Recovered But Some Games lost: Hi, I recently had my old account hijacked and have got it recovered (10/10 for your costumer support on that issue, thanks a lot). In the process most of my games have been transferred across,...
  9. Recover Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Lost Account: I've went through all the steps I can to recover my account but I can't remember the email. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried to call xbox support as well and got no where. Please...
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...