Recovering old account, got banned.

Discus and support Recovering old account, got banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JBank, Jun 10, 2019.

1. JBank
    JBank Guest

Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short.

I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into playing Xbox now that my 4-year-old started preschool and having some free time but wasn’t interested in starting
    a new account. So a couple of months ago I spent a night with a Microsoft support representative trying to get my account recovered that I lost access to about 9 years ago. He was very helpful and we eventually got the account back. So after we got the account
    back I ended the chat thinking my problem was solved but when I went to the Xbox live page I saw this account was banned back in 2011. I honestly have no idea why but my guess it may have been hacked when I lost access to it but other than that I have no idea
    why it was banned. I remember my account reputation was good and I didn't do anything while playing that in my mind could of lead to a ban. I joined another chat after finding this information and was told to go to the enforcement page and contact the enforcement
    team. I couldn't find how to contact the enforcement team so I thought id post this. I was also told to submit a case review which I never did due to not having access to the account and now the time frame to do so expired years ago. Any help greatly appreciated
    thanks!

:)

JBank, Jun 10, 2019
  2. THEBULLSHORNS85 Win User
  3. JBank Win User

well, that's disappointing to hear :( thanks for the help!
  4. Geth Win User

A ban that happen that long ago is irreversible.

People are responsible for there own account. If it was taken that for ago, it would have needed to be reported then.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately since the ban took place over 12 months ago, it is no longer possible to contact the enforcement team regarding the ban. If any information about the ban is available, it would be listed on the enforcement site, but there would no longer
    be a way to get it back.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I would also maybe check the email inbox for the email associated with the account. You might have an old email in there explaining why it was banned. Beyond that though, it sounds like it's too late to recover the tag now so you will probably have to
    make a new account/gamertag.
Thema:

1. Recovering old account, got banned. - Similar Threads - Recovering old account

2. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  3. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued): Back in April I made a post saying that I wish to recover my Xbox 360 account, however this isn't possible. - I know my old Xbox account's email... there's just one problem. - Yahoo deactivates...
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  6. Recovering my account from old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my account from old email: Hello Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email. Now I can’t access the email anymore, which...
  7. Can I recover my old 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old 360 account?: So 6 years ago, I was randomly signed out of my Xbox 360 profile (ABC Rokkstar) and I didn't have the password to it. I couldn't reset the password, so I ended up having to make a new one. I...
  8. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: Split from this thread. A have a question that is some what the same but not. 3 Christmas ago My home was broken into and one of the items that was stolen was my 360. And it ripped me open....
  9. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: I want to be able to use my old Xbox 360 Account and possibly merge it with my current Xbox account, however I've forgotten the old Email that I used for my old Xbox 360 account; I still remember...
  10. Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?: I've been trying for years to recover my old 360 account to get my purchases back (dlc , games ect.). I made the account when i was little and cant even remember if xbox required you to use an...