Recovering old account, got banned.

Discus and support Recovering old account, got banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JBank, Jun 10, 2019.

1. JBank
    JBank Guest

Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short.

I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into playing Xbox now that my 4-year-old started preschool and having some free time but wasn’t interested in starting
    a new account. So a couple of months ago I spent a night with a Microsoft support representative trying to get my account recovered that I lost access to about 9 years ago. He was very helpful and we eventually got the account back. So after we got the account
    back I ended the chat thinking my problem was solved but when I went to the Xbox live page I saw this account was banned back in 2011. I honestly have no idea why but my guess it may have been hacked when I lost access to it but other than that I have no idea
    why it was banned. I remember my account reputation was good and I didn't do anything while playing that in my mind could of lead to a ban. I joined another chat after finding this information and was told to go to the enforcement page and contact the enforcement
    team. I couldn't find how to contact the enforcement team so I thought id post this. I was also told to submit a case review which I never did due to not having access to the account and now the time frame to do so expired years ago. Any help greatly appreciated
    thanks!

:)

JBank, Jun 10, 2019
  2. THEBULLSHORNS85 Win User
  3. JBank Win User

well, that's disappointing to hear :( thanks for the help!
  4. Geth Win User

A ban that happen that long ago is irreversible.

People are responsible for there own account. If it was taken that for ago, it would have needed to be reported then.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately since the ban took place over 12 months ago, it is no longer possible to contact the enforcement team regarding the ban. If any information about the ban is available, it would be listed on the enforcement site, but there would no longer
    be a way to get it back.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I would also maybe check the email inbox for the email associated with the account. You might have an old email in there explaining why it was banned. Beyond that though, it sounds like it's too late to recover the tag now so you will probably have to
    make a new account/gamertag.
Thema:

1. Recovering old account, got banned. - Similar Threads - Recovering old account

2. Recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account: Im having a fit of nostalgia and I want to recover my account from an old xbox one. I have the username, I even have it pulled up on the xboxgamertag website, but I cant for the life of me...
  3. Recovering old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old Xbox live account: I've an old Xbox live account dating back to my days on the 360 from waaay back in the day, however the email address it used is now defunct due to the provider getting bought out and absorbed...
  4. Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...: So I recently bought an Xbox 360 just because I wanted to enjoy playing the old games. I signed in with my current account and noticed that I hardly have any achievements and that they're all on...
  5. Recovering old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old xbox 360 account: I would like to recover my old xbox 360 account (GT: Saniity Reloadz). However i do not know the password and i am unsure wether the email i remember is linked to the account, if anyone could give...
  6. I screwed myself on recovering my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I screwed myself on recovering my old account: Can anyone help me get my old gamer tag account back. I was deployed in 2018. To change my password I used my friends phone (cant remember who). I set a security question, pretty sure I used a...
  7. How can i recover an old XBOX gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i recover an old XBOX gamer account: Heres the circumstances: I have approx £40-50 in vouchers assigned to this other account so really want to recover it to buy a game to gift to my current and active account. I remember the old...
  8. I want to recover a very old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover a very old Xbox account: About 8 years ago I played Xbox religiously. Me and my dad both shared the account under the name "Mercaholic75", he was in the military at the time and the email that was used for the account was...
  9. Can't recover my old account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't recover my old account: Can't recover my old account d20f954c-cc96-4bf9-af06-c6968009c6eb
  10. Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email: I am attempting to recover an old Xbox live profile I made on my 360 about 8 or 9 years ago. The big issue is that when my brother and I made the account so many years ago, we made it with a...