recovery code

Discus and support recovery code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do Microsoft know my recovery code d6930732-851a-494d-bb62-476594d0661e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by llljaychopgod, May 19, 2019.

1. recovery code

do Microsoft know my recovery code

:)

llljaychopgod, May 19, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

recovery code

Recovery code for what. You could contact
    Xbox Support
    to see if they have the information that you need.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

recovery code

They know everything and they are very supportive. Contact support.
  4. Turv3y Win User

Was FIFA 12 hacked, da da da.

Thats strange, Codes for the points I was missing were in the email with the recovery link.
  5. TrippIE Win User

Recovery Code issue

Hi Golden,

To turn off your auto-renewal you will need to go to billing.microsoft.com to do that. You must be able to verify yourself in order to do it. If this does not help please go here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and contact support since they are able to turn it off easily.

Thanks,

6. Turv3y Win User

How Long Does It Take To Get Points Back?

When you started the investigation they asked you for an alternate email, That's the one that will be getting the account recovery email along with codes for points if need be.
Thema:

recovery code

1. recovery code - Similar Threads - recovery code

2. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: So my name is brady and one day i went to go get on xbox and it asked me for my account password and so i type it in and it says looks like someone is using your account so i started flipping out...
  3. Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted: Hi all, i created ana child account for my son and linkws hia xbox to that account. Now he forgot the password of Microsoft account amd the email which he used to enroll is deleted. When i try to...
  4. Game recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recovery: Hello! I had an account, an Xbox account and bought a Minecraft game!!! After repairing your computer and reinstalling Windows I can not restore this game!!! What am I to do? Help please!!!...
  5. Account recovery with gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Account recovery with gamertag: Hi, i'm trying to recover my account but its been a year since i last used it and i only remember my gamertag, is there anyway to get it back ? I only have a paypal receipt to prove that i own the...
  6. mail de recuperation de code fermé [Code Recovery Mail Closed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    mail de recuperation de code fermé [Code Recovery Mail Closed]: bonjour bonjour suite a une déménagement aux Quebec je ne me suis pas servis de ma xbox on depuis 1 ans 1/2 j ai voulu me reconnecté avec mon compte, mes mon code je ne le connais plus mes pour...
  7. Send code to wrong email, recovery?

in XBoX Rewards
    Send code to wrong email, recovery?: Redeemed a $5 Microsoft currency reward and it sent to an inactive email that I cannot recover. Is there any rewards history or a way that I can have that code sent to my current email? Needs to...
  8. recovery of the code of the beta of gears of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recovery of the code of the beta of gears of war 4: accidentally delete the code gears of war beta 4 opened some form to recover it d80ea12f-b50e-4d38-a42a-3462b26f1b19
  9. $15 Redemption Code Lost, Help With Recovery?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $15 Redemption Code Lost, Help With Recovery?: Hello, I recently received a message on my Xbox that contained a redemption code for a $15 Xbox Marketplace credit that I earned from making my first marketplace purchase on Xbox One. I did not...
  10. Recovery Code issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovery Code issue: Hi there, I triad to change my billing account option for switching auto renewal off but it always asking me to inter the recovery code ? Any solution. thank you,...