Recovery of accidental uninstalled game for xbox 360?

Discus and support Recovery of accidental uninstalled game for xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had Bejewelled 3 which I purchased online by direct download for my xbox 360. The game dissappeared off the 360's hardrive. The only trace of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JurgenHalmhofer1, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Recovery of accidental uninstalled game for xbox 360?

I had Bejewelled 3 which I purchased online by direct download for my xbox 360. The game dissappeared off the 360's hardrive. The only trace of the game that remained was one game save . Can this game be somehow recovered? It is my grandaughter's favourite.

:)

JurgenHalmhofer1, Mar 2, 2020
  2. JurgenHalmhofer1 Win User

I purchased this Bejewelled App with a direct download to my x-box 360 more than a couple of years ago. It had always been listed in My Games along with the rest of the games I have aquired through the store. Going into the console last week I noticed
    that it was no longer displayed in the My Games section. I went into the harddrive and the only thing showing for Bejewelled was one saved game. This game was not a demo, I have to assume that it was accidentally erased. I went into my past purchases and there
    is no listing for this game or any of the other 5 games I have purchased in the past on a direct dowload. I have to mention that it has been at least 5 years since I purchased a 360 game. At the time of my last purchase I know that I had a different password
    for my microsoft account as well as a different password in my console in order to access x-box live. My email address however has always remained the same. This is probably the reason why there are no purchase listings shown for the games I do own.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. WPAK Win User

5. CarstenE Win User

Accidentally Uninstalling A Game

Hey Reimer84,

Sorry to hear that. You can make Feature suggestions here:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../363186--new-ideas

You may want to add your wish to the list and they may consider it :).

Hope the download of your game wont take too Long.

-lg 2Bad4You
  6. ElectroGlyde Win User

Xbox App PC error 0x406

Did you accidentally uninstall the Xbox Identity Provider app?

www.microsoft.com/.../9wzdncrd1hkw
    Thanks, I think this worked for me. After originally getting 0x409 errors, I used the command prompt to remove the Xbox app packages, but no where in the recovery steps did it say to also install this app separately, so I was getting
    error 0x406. Seems to be working now... Fingers crossed.
Thema:

1. Recovery of accidental uninstalled game for xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Recovery accidental uninstalled

2. Email Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Recovery: I've been trying to log into an old account of mine but have forgotten the email and password but not the username which is Death1586 but I can't seem to log into my account with just the username...
  3. Xbox Live account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account recovery: The email that's associated with my xbox live account no longer exists and I cant recover my password because theirs no phone number associated and email doesnt exist. How can I change the email...
  4. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently tried logging into my xbox account and was greeted with an error saying I had to resolve an issue with my account online. I then had to do a...
  5. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: I know the xbox gamertag but dont know the email, I dont have it logged into any systems I have currently and but my moms phone number is on the account and could be used for verification, I dont...
  6. Xbox stolen; recovery process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stolen; recovery process: Xbox was stolen from my son's school. Any way to recover it? Suggestions? 3149b0d3-b7e1-40af-9c56-2864c8f83c25
  7. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Im trying to recover my secondary account onto my new xbox. I know all my surrounding information but i cant remember the email attached to my gamertag. Is there any process to discover what my...
  8. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: Hi so i lost my account because i got my phone number changed it says it takes 30 days today is the 30th day why dose it still say i have to wait till today?? 1e20cea3-3e71-4e44-b710-80be146c7adb
  9. Account Recovery, being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery, being hacked: I have been dealing with this for months; I just need help. I am getting so frustrated with not being able to get a hold of an ACTUAL agent. I made the mistake, at a young age, on making my...
  10. Live Account password recovery nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account password recovery nightmare: So I haven't used my live account in a few years (probably 4+) and I decided I wanted to log in to Uplay for assassin's creed, so I connected the old 360 to the internet and I was immediately...