Recovery of funds [Translate] استعاده الاموال

Discus and support Recovery of funds [Translate] استعاده الاموال in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; لريد استعاده اموال لعبه لا اريدها [Translate by Mod] Red Recovery Game money I don't want it 29b5a6f7-35bc-45e1-b6eb-949dcc2d74cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dudiz7, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Dudiz7
    Dudiz7 Guest

لريد استعاده اموال لعبه لا اريدها

[Translate by Mod]

Red Recovery Game money I don't want it

:)

Dudiz7, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello There
    Dudiz7

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. In order to submit the request, visit this link here :

Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

Hope this helps!

Happy Gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. CHiPs44 Win User

Link to an orphaned Xbox Live account since the corresponding Microsoft account has been deleted ?

Trough the Account Recovery Tool, the answer is nope : "this Microsoft account does not exist" (freely translated from french).
  4. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

Вы также можете попробовать средство восстановления учетной записи на сайте

[Translation - You can also try the Account Recovery tool on the site]
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox one s stato in sospeso [Translation - Xbox One S been pending]

They are probably confirming both that there are funds in your account to cover it and that they have stock available to fulfill the order.

Translating to Italian using bing.com/translate:

Essi sono probabilmente confermando sia che ci sono fondi nel tuo account per coprirlo e che hanno stock disponibili per adempiere l'ordine.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Востановление аккаунта [Translation - Account recovery]

Hi Comic,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you'd like to recover your old account, then you may use our

Lost Account Solution
    to help you do so. It will take you through the steps to attempt to get back into your account.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. Recovery of funds [Translate] استعاده الاموال - Similar Threads - Recovery funds Translate

2. ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE: I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! I was level 99 on apex first season and didnt get to finish it...I am unable to play any of my games that I bought on my other account...
  3. Gamertag recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag recovery: Split from this thread. How to get your gamertag back after it's been stolen by a hacker who has changed the email address. Microsoft have given me a had time bc I dont have the console which I...
  4. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: Here we go again. So I have now three Microsoft accounts and I only have access to one. I have tried the recovery process numerous time with NO SUCCESS. I have tried having support call me back...
  5. Account Email Recovery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Email Recovery: I have been trying to recover my old Xbox account i created years ago. i have upgraded allot of systems on one of my console switches iv lost my account i have also forgotten my email but i...
  6. Восстановление аккаунта (Account recovery)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Восстановление аккаунта (Account recovery): Здравствуйте! У меня есть разегистрированных 4 аккаунта, от которых я к сожалению забыл тег или имя. С помощью номера (Mod Removed - See guidelines) я смог их найти, только почти полностью скрытой...
  7. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Hi I have an old MS/Xbox account which I have not used for a long time. I am trying to recover it but the automated process is not allowing me to recover it - and now I'm locked out for 24hrs. I...
  8. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: So my name is brady and one day i went to go get on xbox and it asked me for my account password and so i type it in and it says looks like someone is using your account so i started flipping out...
  9. Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted: Hi all, i created ana child account for my son and linkws hia xbox to that account. Now he forgot the password of Microsoft account amd the email which he used to enroll is deleted. When i try to...
  10. Game recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recovery: Hello! I had an account, an Xbox account and bought a Minecraft game!!! After repairing your computer and reinstalling Windows I can not restore this game!!! What am I to do? Help please!!!...