Recovery of funds [Translate] استعاده الاموال

Discus and support Recovery of funds [Translate] استعاده الاموال in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; لريد استعاده اموال لعبه لا اريدها [Translate by Mod] Red Recovery Game money I don't want it 29b5a6f7-35bc-45e1-b6eb-949dcc2d74cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dudiz7, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Dudiz7
    Dudiz7 Guest

لريد استعاده اموال لعبه لا اريدها

[Translate by Mod]

Red Recovery Game money I don't want it

:)

Dudiz7, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello There
    Dudiz7

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. In order to submit the request, visit this link here :

Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

Hope this helps!

Happy Gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Aviaozinhooo Win User

Hacked account

muda asenha e o email de recuperação

[Translation-Change the password and the recovery email]
  4. CHiPs44 Win User

Link to an orphaned Xbox Live account since the corresponding Microsoft account has been deleted ?

Trough the Account Recovery Tool, the answer is nope : "this Microsoft account does not exist" (freely translated from french).
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

Вы также можете попробовать средство восстановления учетной записи на сайте

[Translation - You can also try the Account Recovery tool on the site]
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox one s stato in sospeso [Translation - Xbox One S been pending]

They are probably confirming both that there are funds in your account to cover it and that they have stock available to fulfill the order.

Translating to Italian using bing.com/translate:

Essi sono probabilmente confermando sia che ci sono fondi nel tuo account per coprirlo e che hanno stock disponibili per adempiere l'ordine.
Thema:

1. Recovery of funds [Translate] استعاده الاموال - Similar Threads - Recovery funds Translate

2. Account Recovery Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Issue: Ive bought hundreds of dollars worth of games on my account, and am currently subacribed to game pass. I accidentally signed out of the account and dont have the password or any of the emails or...
  3. Account recovery problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery problems: So the account recovery form keeps telling me i dont have enough i formation. The customer support Via the chat couldn’t do anything but relay me to that form to try and do it. You can only do it...
  4. Insider recovery file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider recovery file: Cannot unlink my preview insider from my xbox one x due to it being on the reset screen. Cannot factory reset either saving files or removing them. So i downloaded the recovery file 5.3gig put it...
  5. stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing: stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing You personally can't track your own console hardware. If the thief is "stupid" enough to start the console and sign in with your account, you will...
  6. Old gamer tag/profile recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old gamer tag/profile recovery: I want to recover my old Xbox gamer tag/profile but I am having trouble doing so due to how old it is. - The Xbox gamer tag/profile was created in 2008 and I last used it in 2013 - The Xbox 360...
  7. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Hey yea i got my account hacked and the hacker changed and deleted all my info on it like passwords and verifications to get it back. I was wonder if theres a solution to this because i dont wanna...
  8. Xbox live account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account recovery: So i had a little help with support but I couldn't get my account recovered because i didn't have enough information. All i can remember is the gamertag. I know it still exists because it's linked...
  9. External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error: I have had a 2 TB seagate external storage device for about a year now, this past Saturday I came back from vacation to my xbox telling me I needed to format my storage device, and saying it was...
  10. account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    account recovery: cant access account through lack of password and email filled in acc recovery form which were denied several times I have billing info,device seral num and gamertag only...