recovery of purchased online games

Discus and support recovery of purchased online games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomaРома, Dec 2, 2019.

1. RomaРома
    RomaРома Guest

Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account, a new one turns out. I used to have a nickname credit. tell me is it possible
    to restore 2 games bought online? Thanks!

:)

RomaРома, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Roma

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to launch some games with your current account.

It appears that the games that you purchased are on another account, and you will need to recover access to this account before you are able to launch those games.

I recommend using the
    Lost Account Solution
    wizard to attempt to recover the account on which you purchased these games in order to be able to use them, as with any digital content, you need to be signed into the account that owns these to launch them.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. EasyMinute Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

banned account force deleted

". my concern is that I went into account recovery to recover an account under the account. I clicked "A" and it went into recovering my main account by mistake"

recovery of the account is the signing online

you must sign in online to recover the account
  5. MiguelRuso-3A778113- Win User

Make Xbox 360 see a USB flash stick.

faced with the same problem, needs use JetFlash Online Recovery
  6. xbox360italy Win User

changing my password problems can anyone help?

Hello

If you can't use any of the password reset options, you can still get access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to Recover your Microsoft account and
    follow the prompts to complete the online account recovery form to recover your account.
Thema:

1. recovery of purchased online games - Similar Threads - recovery purchased online

2. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Basically I had an update for my Xbox which was 3GB and after doing the update it told me it wasn't needed. After the update it removed all my accounts off my Xbox and a lot of my games need...
  3. recuperacion de xbox principal -[Translation - main xbox recovery]

in XBoX Accessibility
    recuperacion de xbox principal -[Translation - main xbox recovery]: buenas disculpe la pregunta pero queria saver si podrian restablecer las licencias de mis juegos como xbox principal por que habian personas que entraron a mi cuenta como principal ya que ya las...
  4. XBOX360 Live Account Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 Live Account Recovery: Dear All, Here's a frustrating one which I hope there is a simple answer. We have owned an XBOX360 for 5 years+, but did not really use it, or make any purchases, until recently. In May 2020...
  5. Years long Gamertag Recovery Effort!!!!1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Years long Gamertag Recovery Effort!!!!1: Ladies and gentlemen, Those reading are now privy to the longest customer service struggle of my lifetime. I have been trying to recover my old xbox 360 gamertag () for multiple unsuccessful...
  6. Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.: Hello. I had to log in to my wife's account to write here. English is not my native language so if there are any mistakes please forgive me. My main account has been locked for 2 months....
  7. account recovery

in XBoX on Windows
    account recovery: how can i recover my acc that has id fosika123 in xbox game companion 9f82166d-f367-4d20-a4ba-0647f55ec24a
  8. Game Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recovery: So, i reset my xbox one snd the games that i paid for theough the microsoft store are gone and i cant get them back unless i pay again. The add-ons i got for games are still there and i can...
  9. Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]: Je vais vous contacter pour le compte Xbox. [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. Frère qui a été banni vie, je souhaite récupérer les jeux et extensions qui y sont liés ce qui est normal et...
  10. Help me please. Purchase Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me please. Purchase Recovery: I water damaged my HDD with forza horizon on it, along with about 20$ worth of cars and upgrades. I got a new drive and reinstalled forza. Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can get all those...