recovery of purchased online games

Discus and support recovery of purchased online games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomaРома, Dec 2, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

1. RomaРома
    RomaРома Guest

Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account, a new one turns out. I used to have a nickname credit. tell me is it possible
    to restore 2 games bought online? Thanks!

:)

RomaРома, Dec 2, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Roma

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to launch some games with your current account.

It appears that the games that you purchased are on another account, and you will need to recover access to this account before you are able to launch those games.

I recommend using the
    Lost Account Solution
    wizard to attempt to recover the account on which you purchased these games in order to be able to use them, as with any digital content, you need to be signed into the account that owns these to launch them.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. EasyMinute Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

banned account force deleted

". my concern is that I went into account recovery to recover an account under the account. I clicked "A" and it went into recovering my main account by mistake"

recovery of the account is the signing online

you must sign in online to recover the account
  5. MiguelRuso-3A778113- Win User

Make Xbox 360 see a USB flash stick.

faced with the same problem, needs use JetFlash Online Recovery
  6. xbox360italy Win User

changing my password problems can anyone help?

Hello

If you can't use any of the password reset options, you can still get access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to Recover your Microsoft account and
    follow the prompts to complete the online account recovery form to recover your account.
Thema:

1. recovery of purchased online games - Similar Threads - recovery purchased online

2. External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error: I have had a 2 TB seagate external storage device for about a year now, this past Saturday I came back from vacation to my xbox telling me I needed to format my storage device, and saying it was...
  3. account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    account recovery: cant access account through lack of password and email filled in acc recovery form which were denied several times I have billing info,device seral num and gamertag only...
  4. xbox one account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one account recovery: ive lost access to xbox one acc filled in acsr recovery form many times and they were rejected any other ways of gaining access a90358a4-5e96-47d5-bb76-16033492547f
  5. If you do an account recovery an Microsoft for some reason denies you, can you get your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you do an account recovery an Microsoft for some reason denies you, can you get your...: So some how my password was changed on my account which left me with having to do "account recovery" ive done it over 5 or 6 times and spoke to multiple reps to try an get this sorted out. Im a...
  6. Récuperation Code NITRO [Recovery Code NITRO]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récuperation Code NITRO [Recovery Code NITRO]: Bonsoir j'ai acheter l'abonnement Xbox Game Pass avec le nitro offert de 3 mois . Mais malheureusement je n'ai pas reçus mon cadeau mon code Nitro :( .J'aimerez l'obtenir [Translation-Good...
  7. account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery: What happens is that I forgot my email from my Xbox Live account, but I know your gamertag (LanzaNokiasxD) and the password, I wanted to know if someone can help guide me how to recover it since...
  8. Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password): Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or password(my xbox is broken) , i've tried everything...
  9. Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récupération d'achat lier a un compte banni [Purchase recovery link to a banned account]: Je vais vous contacter pour le compte Xbox. [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. Frère qui a été banni vie, je souhaite récupérer les jeux et extensions qui y sont liés ce qui est normal et...
  10. Help me please. Purchase Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me please. Purchase Recovery: I water damaged my HDD with forza horizon on it, along with about 20$ worth of cars and upgrades. I got a new drive and reinstalled forza. Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can get all those...