Recovery of synchronised data.

Discus and support Recovery of synchronised data. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Forza Motorsport 7....about a week ago or so Xbox services were having some issues. So I played Forza anyway which I have the disc for, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IInsecureSnaill, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Recovery of synchronised data.

I have Forza Motorsport 7....about a week ago or so Xbox services were having some issues. So I played Forza anyway which I have the disc for, but the sync was off so it made a new save point but with far less than I had achieved.... My problem is
    that when services came back and I played again, it gave me two options to sync...earlier or an older one....i picked earlier by mistake and now have pretty much started again with the game.....how can I get back all I achieved from the older save point or
    sync?? As I've lost all cars, gear, stats and progress from before. Can you help please??

:)

IInsecureSnaill, Aug 21, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to retrieve previous saves for Forza Motorsport 7 on your Xbox One console.

Unfortunately, if the option to overwrite saves has already been chosen, then previous cloud saves would
    not be recoverable.

We recommend reviewing our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ as this page provides suggestions for everything concerning cloud
    saves on Xbox One.

Best wishes!
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, once you have chosen the save point that you did, that data will sync with the Xbox servers, overwriting what was there previously. That process is irrecoverable.

Sorry that this isn't what you wanted to hear. :/

Best,

L
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Data synchronisation problem

Try to delete your local saved game and play the game
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Kilisa2321! Give
    this
    one a try. Let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Kilisa2321 Win User

Mister Cizl,

Your links do not work.
Thema:

1. Recovery of synchronised data. - Similar Threads - Recovery synchronised data

2. account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    account recovery: For some I can not login in my outlook account and it says it doesn't exist and my main account is backing it up and doest show the entire name. 2d9eefa2-f340-4955-919f-0c46c5f6dc7f
  3. Transfer/Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer/Account Recovery: I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know my gamertag, and I have tried about all I...
  4. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: How can i recover an lost outlook email via gamertag 347717f0-2991-41e7-bbee-3acb5b107dbe
  5. Account recovery to get my old gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery to get my old gamertag back: A long time ago I made an account at a friends house with the gamertag ZTBowza. I would like to obtain the account back but I can not remember the email that was linked to it because I was 10...
  6. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: So I am trying to recover my old Xbox 360 account, I officially have no access to the phone numbers, email, and the xbox it was linked to, what should I do? 828082f2-e619-42cd-8379-6ee5bc5d0ce3
  7. Black Screen Recovery Unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen Recovery Unsuccessful: Has anyone figured out other ways of getting out of the black screen mode? I've tried the reset procedure many times and it just doesn't work. And yeas, I've checked all the cables, connections,...
  8. Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...

in XboX Insiders
    Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...: Came to start up my xbox (this is my second/family room console, have a 1X also but this console is fine) and it booted to the recovery menu with 4 tiles. I first attempted to restart...
  9. Account recovery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery.: Hello guys! I need some help. I have been trying to get my microsoft xbox account back for a while now but it keeps saying the information I have given is not sufficient. I have filled out...
  10. demande de récupération de compte [Translate] account recovery request

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de récupération de compte [Translate] account recovery request: mot de passe oublié [Translate] forgotten password 7be4453e-cade-4315-b4bb-8d528d600810