Recovery of synchronised data.

Discus and support Recovery of synchronised data. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Forza Motorsport 7....about a week ago or so Xbox services were having some issues. So I played Forza anyway which I have the disc for, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IInsecureSnaill, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Recovery of synchronised data.

I have Forza Motorsport 7....about a week ago or so Xbox services were having some issues. So I played Forza anyway which I have the disc for, but the sync was off so it made a new save point but with far less than I had achieved.... My problem is
    that when services came back and I played again, it gave me two options to sync...earlier or an older one....i picked earlier by mistake and now have pretty much started again with the game.....how can I get back all I achieved from the older save point or
    sync?? As I've lost all cars, gear, stats and progress from before. Can you help please??

:)

IInsecureSnaill, Aug 21, 2019
  2. IInsecureSnaill Win User

I thank you for your response to my query... I completely agree with you, that it's not what I wanted to hear. But I really appreciate your time on this. As an ambassador for xbox I'm sure you get to answer a lot of questions about the same problems...and
    for that again I thank you.

Yours, Snail 🐌
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Strange because the save is in the cloud in your profile, however you play offline your save updates later, the problem is updated in the cloud with your progress that was offline, so he overwrote his old save, I hope not. Good luck!
  4. IInsecureSnaill Win User

Thank you for your response fellow gamer....before posting my query I did indeed read through the information regarding the xbox one cloud game saves. But alas the information was saddening, as I thought there may have been some hope in recovering the 500+
    cars, track records, gear suits, trophys etc, I had amassed over hours of game play...plus the bragging right within my groups of gamers lol 😁

Unfortunately I have to accept through my own lapse in concentration, I chose the earliest save from my xbox and not the older one from the cloud. It seems that the xbox achievements are still intact but the game is reset. But it's still a great game Forza
    Motorsport 7, I'm certainly not here to put anybody off...but this experience will make me be more vigilant infuture. I thank you again for your time.

Yours, Snail 🐌
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to retrieve previous saves for Forza Motorsport 7 on your Xbox One console.

Unfortunately, if the option to overwrite saves has already been chosen, then previous cloud saves would
    not be recoverable.

We recommend reviewing our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ as this page provides suggestions for everything concerning cloud
    saves on Xbox One.

Best wishes!
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, once you have chosen the save point that you did, that data will sync with the Xbox servers, overwriting what was there previously. That process is irrecoverable.

Sorry that this isn't what you wanted to hear. :/

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Recovery of synchronised data. - Similar Threads - Recovery synchronised data

2. Gamertag Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag Recovery: I paid for dlc under a old gamer tag and i cant access it on my new gamer tag b5c8b4d0-9d61-4f29-98e8-f99f1f8eca90
  3. account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery: I had lost my account information on my other xbox account. when i tried to access my account to download my previously installed purchased games then I said I couldn't get the password correct...
  4. Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery: After a January 20th update, progress on my Disney's Magic Kingdom Game was lost and I was assigned a new User ID at the beginning of the game. After 50 levels over 2 years, this is more than...
  5. Account Recovery Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Issue: Ive bought hundreds of dollars worth of games on my account, and am currently subacribed to game pass. I accidentally signed out of the account and dont have the password or any of the emails or...
  6. Account recovery problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery problems: So the account recovery form keeps telling me i dont have enough i formation. The customer support Via the chat couldn’t do anything but relay me to that form to try and do it. You can only do it...
  7. Insider recovery file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider recovery file: Cannot unlink my preview insider from my xbox one x due to it being on the reset screen. Cannot factory reset either saving files or removing them. So i downloaded the recovery file 5.3gig put it...
  8. stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing: stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing You personally can't track your own console hardware. If the thief is "stupid" enough to start the console and sign in with your account, you will...
  9. Old gamer tag/profile recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old gamer tag/profile recovery: I want to recover my old Xbox gamer tag/profile but I am having trouble doing so due to how old it is. - The Xbox gamer tag/profile was created in 2008 and I last used it in 2013 - The Xbox 360...
  10. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Hey yea i got my account hacked and the hacker changed and deleted all my info on it like passwords and verifications to get it back. I was wonder if theres a solution to this because i dont wanna...