: Recovery

Discus and support : Recovery in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Recovery You can contact our live support agent at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/. They will most likely be able to assist you with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Trxsh At FN, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Trxsh At FN
    Trxsh At FN Guest

Trxsh At FN, Jun 11, 2021
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

Recovery

well since you have code of conduct ALL over your profile not to mention your modded game score (tons of stuff you unlocked on may 25 on a lot of games). I see your score getting reset to ZERO and branded cheater. so look on the bright side a ZERO game
    score will be far easier and faster to recover than the 400K plus 'fake' one you have now, have a nice day.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  4. Smwutches Win User

Recovery.

That's correct. You'll have to recover your account when you get the new console.
  5. M4DUBUS Win User

Recovery

Hi try live chat from support at xbox.com should be able to help.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Thema:

1. : Recovery - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Offline recovery not working. (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline recovery not working. (Xbox One): Hello, i am trying to do a offline system recovery but the update will not go through. I get to 1% and then it says “something went wrong. I have a xbox one s and i am using osu1. This seems to...
  3. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: Hi so i was looking back at my old xbox account. It's about 6 years old and i can't seem to figure out what my email was. Yes I went and picked the recovery option but I dont remember my...
  4. Can’t access Xbox account. Don’t have old mobile for code. Password recovery doesn’t work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access Xbox account. Don’t have old mobile for code. Password recovery doesn’t work...: I have an Xbox account. It has all my games on it and dlc. I forgot password and can’t get it back. They key being: I changed mobile number. The option to send code to email address works but...
  5. Recovery Form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovery Form: Hi so Ive had a log in issue for the past 2 months now and ive spoken to operators at Microsoft and the virtual assistance but ive gotten no where this isnt a question more of a statement Your...
  6. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  7. Account Recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Recovery: When I first got my xbox one, I made an account which I no longer have access to. I only remember the gamertag, I cant remember the email or password and I dont think I put security information on...
  8. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: My Microsoft account was locked about 3 weeks ago. They said there was suspicious activity on it. So I went to log on with my xbox but was denied. I tried everything I could to get back on. I know...
  9. Should I resubmit a account recovery/ restore again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should I resubmit a account recovery/ restore again: So my accound was stolen over 2 months ago going on 3 and ive been trying forever too get it back so i submited one too a support member with a promise of a update / reply never got it so i forgot...
  10. Email Recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email Recovery: I recently made a new Xbox account. I have forgotten to keep note of the details and have now forgotten all the details without this I can't submit an account recovery form and cannot get my...