Recreating the Oneguide Pin?

Discus and support Recreating the Oneguide Pin? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I used to have an icon in my pins for the Oneguide, however I removed it on purpose to make some room. Now I can't find the option to re add the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robelliott, Feb 2, 2015.

1. robelliott
    robelliott Guest

Hi,

I used to have an icon in my pins for the Oneguide, however I removed it on purpose to make some room. Now I can't find the option to re add the Oneguide to my pins, I thought it would be easy so I assume I must be missing something obvious.

Has anybody else had this problem or able to offer me a solution?

Thanks

Rob.

:)

robelliott, Feb 2, 2015
  2. ghen2012
    ghen2012 Guest
    Severe issues with Parental WLID recovery

try recreating the email account.

ghen2012, Feb 2, 2015
  3. Effervesced
    Effervesced Guest
    Halo: CE Anniversary Achievements!

Halo - Recreating the Halo Experience

Here's a link to the video itself.
    Clicky!

Effervesced, Feb 2, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey GreenAssassin84!

If you are experiencing issues pinning content on the Xbox One console, please post a new thread detailing the issue as this is an older thread. That way our community can provide support tailored to you! Recreating the Oneguide Pin? :)

Mister Beep, Apr 27, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey GreenAssassin84!

If you are experiencing issues pinning content on the Xbox One console, please post a new thread detailing the issue as this is an older thread. That way our community can provide support tailored to you! :)
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Centurylink Prism wrong Oneguide lineup

For OneGuide issues, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
  8. Muinin Win User

HDMI Input channel gone from one guide

I fixed it by going into settings>TV & OneGuide>OneGuide. Under "Advanced" select "Clear OneGuide".
  9. Carlos Yo Win User

Can't select HDMI passthrough input when using USB TV Tuner as well

I was having this same problem. I fixed it by going into settings>TV & OneGuide>OneGuide. Under "Advanced" select "Clear OneGuide". That should refresh everything in OneGuide and then it popped up for me.
Thema:

1. Recreating the Oneguide Pin? - Similar Threads - Recreating Oneguide Pin

2. Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?: There are several youtube tutorials online showing how you can have the Xbox display your Nintendo Switch using OneGuide, then stream that to your PC for a simple way to record Nintendo Switch...
  3. Oneguide update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide update: Was rough working through your website to find the posting forums. So heres my question for anyone with the means to help (if possible). So I just found my "hdmi in" port and currently have my pc...
  4. Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?: Recently, OneGuide refuses to stay signed in when I power up the system. I have OneGuide setup to run when the system starts up. When it does, and I go to my favorites, it says to sign in. When I...
  5. OneGuide suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide suddenly stopped working: Yesterday OneGuide will not retrieve any TV Listings. I called XBox Support and they had me factory reset the console. This did not fix the issue... This seems to be an issue on Xbox's end of...
  6. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc....
  7. DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

in XBoX on Windows
    DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...: Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me! I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the team to the club tag. So I left the club, but...
  8. Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Recreational Series Week 1 Final placing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Recreational Series Week 1 Final placing: Yes, I Have an issue about the Forza Racing Championship Season 2 Recreational Series Week 1 Finals. Exactly when it ended on Friday 10/28 at 8am PT, And there happened to be a 3 way tie between...
  9. Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?: I was in a previous chat and was cutoff by accident... I have an xbox 1 account that won't allow me to enter the passkey, my son forgot his passkey and ended up getting locked out. When he...
  10. Avatar Possibly Corrupt, Have to Recreate Every Time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Possibly Corrupt, Have to Recreate Every Time.: Hello, I think my avatar is corrupt. When I try to edit my avatar, it seems to reset and asks me to pick a new character to start from. When I do that, I go to start editing hairstyles, and then...