Recruiting for ESO hybridnerdz.com

Discus and support Recruiting for ESO hybridnerdz.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are currently recruiting for elder scrolls online when it releases in June. We currently have a well founded cod clan and one in never winter. To... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hybrd soul, May 12, 2015.

1. hybrd soul
    hybrd soul Guest

We are currently recruiting for elder scrolls online when it releases in June. We currently have a well founded cod clan and one in never winter. To join just register and apply at hybridnerdz.com and let us know you are there for ESO. We will run pve as
    well as PvP and I believe the majority of us will start in the ebonheart faction. This may change based on the opinion of those involved. You may also message me anytime on xboxlive.

:)

hybrd soul, May 12, 2015
  2. hybrd soul
    hybrd soul Guest
    hybridnerdz.com recruiting for all games

On the RPG mmo side our main game is never winter until elder scrolls online comes out for Xbox one. But we also play battlefield,gtav, dragon age etc.

hybrd soul, May 12, 2015
  3. hybrd soul
    hybrd soul Guest

We have two sides to the clan. One is strictly COD and the other side is everything else labeled as RPG/MMO/other games. We are an active clan with veterans in all game types. We strive to play together in as many games as possible and are currently recruiting
    for both sides of the clan. We ask that you be active on the clan website as well as an active mature gamer. Register and apply at hybrid nerdz.com. u can message me at anytime with questions.

hybrd soul, May 12, 2015
  4. hybrd soul Win User

On the RPG mmo side our main game is never winter until elder scrolls online comes out for Xbox one. But we also play battlefield,gtav, dragon age etc.
  5. hybrd soul Win User

Mature Gamer looking for a good laid back group

Hybridnerdz.com might be the place for u. We have cod side and a side for all other game types
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

British Mercenaries - A new UK Multi-Gaming community!

Any intent to recruit for Black Ops 3 in the near future? Or are you strictly Battlefield 4 and ESO?
  7. Sanguisuga666 Win User

ESO Guild Recruiting

I'm looking for a guild to join I currently have 2 characters in the ebonheart pact, and 1 in AD. All low levels as I'm learning the game. For the most part I don't play online games and am more of a soloist, although i do like pvp.
  8. StarKi113R13 Win User

ESO Guild Recruiting

Great! I'm thankful to have met someone who already knows the game.
Thema:

1. Recruiting for ESO hybridnerdz.com - Similar Threads - Recruiting ESO hybridnerdz

2. DHG (DieHardGamers) is recruiting

in XBoX on Consoles
    DHG (DieHardGamers) is recruiting: we are looking for new recruits (16 & older with working mic ) to join our Community if interested send me a message on xbox @DHG igamer17. thank you for your time...
  3. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  4. Skip Ahead recruitment

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead recruitment: Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues created by an update. So is this new drive for...
  5. ESO NA Aldmeri Guild - Dad's Hideout Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO NA Aldmeri Guild - Dad's Hideout Recruiting: Dad's Hideout (DHo) is a community of fathers getting together through video games to have a good time, let off some steam, and whatnot's. We currently have guilds (referred to as “brotherhoods”)...
  6. Destiny/ESO Guild (End-Game) Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny/ESO Guild (End-Game) Recruiting: We need a healer. We also need everything lol! Currently have 7/12. We are below lvl 30, some way lower, so you have plenty of time if your just starting. Check out our website:...
  7. ESO Guild: The Chosen 300 is recruiting! Leadership roles available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Guild: The Chosen 300 is recruiting! Leadership roles available.: We have over 70 members, guild store, guild bank and more. There are many benefits to being part of our community like being able to find other friends to do dg, pvp, pve at any time without...
  8. Recruiting for The Legion Of Talos! We are mainly an ESO Combat Guild!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recruiting for The Legion Of Talos! We are mainly an ESO Combat Guild!: We are new and looking for new members who are looking to join a fun and friendly guild who will be mainly in combat rather than crafting though that will be done as well. We have 15 members...
  9. Knights ofthe Bloodoath are recruiting now for ESO! Join the Dominion!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Knights ofthe Bloodoath are recruiting now for ESO! Join the Dominion!: Thank you for reading my post. If you are looking to join a guild look no further we of the NoB are strong games who accept all skill levels. If you are looking to get the most out of ESO join us...
  10. ESO Guild Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Guild Recruiting: Hello All! I am very excited for The Elder Scrolls Online set to launch in June for the Xbox One. I was on IGN and reading the tips and tricks for new players (...