Recruiting for the Try Hard Gaming Community

Discus and support Recruiting for the Try Hard Gaming Community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am now recruiting for the Try Hard Gaming Community. I just made this clan less than 36 hours earlier.our main game is halo 4 however more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dark force81, Feb 18, 2014.

1. dark force81
    dark force81 Guest

Hello I am now recruiting for the Try Hard Gaming Community. I just made this clan less than 36 hours earlier.our main game is halo 4 however more games will be added today. If you would like to join go to try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com

:)

dark force81, Feb 18, 2014
  2. dark force81
    dark force81 Guest
    Recruiter

I need help recruiting to a brand new clan that I made call the try hard gaming community my website is at try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com the short name for the clan is T.H.G.C

dark force81, Feb 18, 2014
  3. RECRUITING FOR GAMING COMMUNIty

we are looking for members for COLLATERAL DAMAGE GAMING we have drawings to win Microsoft points every month or 2 looking to play against MLG and all gaming community's out there contact our website is collateraldamagegaming.com thanks for
    reading and have a good day.

CDG PITCHBLACK, Feb 18, 2014
  4. dark force81 Win User

Recruiter

I need help recruiting to a brand new clan that I made call the try hard gaming community my website is at try-hard-gaming-community.enjin.com the short name for the clan is T.H.G.C
  5. I Jonessyy I Win User

*HaVoK Gaming Is Recruiting* (All Kind of Players! From Halo 4 to Battlefield 3)

Join hK today everyone and be the best at gaming hK is tipped to be the next top gaming community out their with all their members working hard to recruit people and make what is best for the members of hK :) bunch of great people at hK gamers :)
  6. WOLFMAN501 Win User

BF3 Clan Search *I'm a skilled jet pilot

CAG clan is recruiting for active players we use tactics and communication we have a core and hard core division feel free to check us out at https;//www.cagclan.com/community/forum.php?referred=3623
  7. Rated R GoD Win User

i Game or Die is looking for you!

8. Rayvenblood Win User

I Am Gaming Clan/Community recruiting!

IaM Gaming is always recruiting, come on by and check out our growing community!
Thema:

1. Recruiting for the Try Hard Gaming Community - Similar Threads - Recruiting Try Hard

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  3. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  4. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  5. Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature: Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. We were founded June 11###sup/sup###, 2018 and have been expanding our...
  6. ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST: WHAT IS THE ATLAS CORPORATION ? The Atlas Corporation is a Private Military & Security Corporation that is now apart of the Private Sector Gaming Network. We strive everyday to follow simple...
  7. Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting!: If you're looking for a laidback clan that can get competitive, then we're the clan for you! Age of Apocalypse has been around since 2008 and we are looking for ACTIVE social members 18+ that are...
  8. Hostility Gaming is Recruiting 8 members for a Halo team. 12 people can try out at a time. But ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hostility Gaming is Recruiting 8 members for a Halo team. 12 people can try out at a time. But ...: Hostility Gaming is a Halo and Call of Duty clan. We have 8 spots open on are halo 4 team and are looking for good Halo players i play halo im the one that made the leader agree to making a Halo...
  9. xLeague of Guardiansx is recruiting! Small clan trying to get some new members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xLeague of Guardiansx is recruiting! Small clan trying to get some new members: This clan currently exists of 3 people. We currently are focusing on the game Destiny but will be part of the Halo anniversary and Halo 5 community. The purpose of this clan is to have set...
  10. People trying to recruit ISIS soldiers!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People trying to recruit ISIS soldiers!: PLEASE HELP!! a guy called "PurplePanda888" and his sidekick "A Mexican Yeti" joins the session i forza horizon, and get´s invited to the in-game party. and the first thing he asks about, is...