Red Dead 2 Buying Accessibility

Discus and support Red Dead 2 Buying Accessibility in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So guys i have bought Live gold 1 month subscription in order to gain access to hit that buy button for Red Dead 2 since my store require to buy Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L0odi, Apr 25, 2019.

1. L0odi
    L0odi Guest

So guys i have bought Live gold 1 month subscription in order to gain access to hit that buy button for Red Dead 2 since my store require to buy Live Gold.

However i redeem the code inside the game but it still yet haven't given me the access to make the purchase and Noticed that my Live Gold has been extended to another one moth.

Thanks for ur time i appreciate the help

:)

L0odi, Apr 25, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'd definitely go on or around to your account on Microsoft's website and go over to your billing and shipping and check and compare any charges that may have been made or may not have been made and then if something is amiss contact support. If I remember
    correctly gift cards redeemed show up somewhere on there, don't quote me on that as I don't use cards very often if not at all. And I'm fairly certain you don't actually need gold to make purchases...you may have gone over to the spring sale tab in the store
    and that's why it asked you to get gold. Some sales are for Gold members only...definitely get online and check with support though.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there L0odi,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are trying to complete a purchase for Red Dead Redemption 2. I recommend to try logging into the Microsoft Store on the Xbox or PC. Try this link:

Red Dead Redemption 2

If the issue persists, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support for
    further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps.
  4. JODOVALO Win User

Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.

Red dead redepmtion 2 is another example. Whoever buys the normal physical edition does not have access to the content of the special edition nor to that of the ultimate edition.
  5. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

Thema:

1. Red Dead 2 Buying Accessibility - Similar Threads - Red Dead Buying

2. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Red Dead Redemption 2: Im currently trying to buy RDR2, and the microsoft store keeps saying try again you’re not quite old enough. My account has been changed to adult, my date of birth is over 18, and i have sufficent...
  3. how to buy red dead remption 1 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to buy red dead remption 1 ?: hello i have a difficult to buy Red dead remption 1 in store every time i want to buy it asked me the new method of payment and when i add a new card bank they refuse i can not buy it with my...
  4. red dead redemption I tried to buy the game whole week now the price is different

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    red dead redemption I tried to buy the game whole week now the price is different: Hello Since last Friday, I try to buy this game but every time It was a error: "Please try again later." I tried whole week I called to xbox hotline I talked chat xbox. Nothing , I do not know...
  5. My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it: My red dead 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it. Help me pls 0fd3d116-9dbd-494e-bd97-568ef9e16846
  6. Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com: It is backwards compatible but if you try to buy it on the console or on xbox.com it says "Sorry, Your transaction can not be processed at this time. Try again. With Red Dead Redemption 2 coming...
  7. Issues buying Red Dead Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues buying Red Dead Redemption: Is anybody having any issues with buying Red Dead Redemption? I'm on Xbox One and trying to buy the copy of it for $7.49. Everytime I go to purchase it, I get the "Sorry Your purchase cannot be...
  8. Can't Buy Red Dead Redemption - Getting an Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy Red Dead Redemption - Getting an Error: Is there a solution yet? I have the same problem but tried downloading a dlc and didn't got the error to that, The problems only with the main game a07374f0-152a-461d-ab3b-0d47ad104897
  9. not possible to buy Red dead Redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    not possible to buy Red dead Redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one: Hi! When we try to buy Read dead redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one, it says "Sorry. Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Try again later"... I have a verified VISA card and it...
  10. Unable to buy Red Dead Redemption

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy Red Dead Redemption: Hello, I am trying to buy the backward compatible Red Dead Redemption for my Xbox One but whenever I reach to point where I'd have to pay, either on the Xbox One or on the Webstore, the same...