RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

Discus and support RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Gold Bonus Thank you to dedicated Red Dead Online Beta players worldwide for your continuing feedback as we work together to refine the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cherry Dolphin, Feb 5, 2019.

1. RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

Gold Bonus

Thank you to dedicated Red Dead Online Beta players worldwide for your continuing feedback as we work together to refine the game experience. As a token of our gratitude for your support and understanding throughout this Beta period, we are rewarding this
    weekend’s active players with a bonus of 5 Gold Bars. Play the Red Dead Online Beta between today Friday January 25 and Sunday January 27 to qualify for the bonus, which will be delivered to your account by Tuesday January 29.

Gun Rush Feedback & Matchmaking Improvements

Following the launch of the new Gun Rush mode, we identified a few matchmaking issues, some of which we have addressed with short-term
    improvements and all of which we are working towards more permanent and proper fixes for in the longer term. The minor improvements should help generate fuller lobbies and we will add more fixes in upcoming title updates. Gun Rush is best experienced with
    as many competitors as possible, so if you had any issues with smaller lobbies around release, we strongly encourage you to give it another go this weekend as we are already regularly seeing much fuller matches on both PS4 and Xbox One.

For those who haven’t tried it yet, Gun Rush is a tooth and nail, Western style battle-royale fight to the death for up to 32 players that can be played either with Teams or as a Free For All. Players compete in an ever-shrinking battle zone with horses
    for quick transport (and associated risks). Skirmish for weapons ranging from Mauser Pistols to Repeating Shotguns to Fire Bottles and Dynamite Arrows – as well as for valuable, hard to obtain armor like the headshot-thwarting Ned Kelly Armor to help you survive
    to the end.

:)

Cherry Dolphin, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

It is good to see that they are making improvements, but I gave up on the Beta. We'll see what it looks like on final release.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

I loved the story but not the online aspect of the game...
  4. Airiak Win User

Hmm, may have to check out online now.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

This post seems like it's a day late and a dollar short.
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Thanks for the heads up and post!👍
Thema:

1. RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE - Similar Threads - RED DEAD ONLINE

2. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  3. Red Dead 2 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead 2 Online: To be honest bud it is going to come down to personal preference, it is basically like GTAV online but only in a other day and age, for me it was fun at first and just like GTAV I enjoyed it a lot...
  4. Red dead redemption online error codes 0X2001006 and 0X99350000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption online error codes 0X2001006 and 0X99350000: Every time I try to connect it gives me error codes 0x20010006 & 0x99350000. I have followed all of rockstars solutions for the problem. Uninstalled/reinstalled my game, cleared cache, verified...
  5. Red dead online connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead online connectivity issues: Hi, For the longest time, I've been unable to properly play Red Dead Online because of the dreaded error 0x20010006. I've tried all tips and tricks from the web, but the best I've gotten in 30...
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 online login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 online login problems: Hi, I bought a version of RDR2 and have been playing the offline version without any problems. Yesterday I decided to play online and all I seem to manage to get to is [Mod Removed - Asterisk]...
  7. Red dead redemption 2 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 online: I bought the digital ultime edition 2 days ago, and the ultimate edition content is not available for all players when they're playing online. ddfb81ce-e551-4457-ba10-473738bc6486
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Online: I bought the digital version 2 nights ago was able to get online and play for about an hour. Then I got kicked out and got error 0x20010006 this was after I had done the first mission and was at...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Online: Split from this thread. Hola,tengo la edición ultimate de red dead 2, he actualizado para tener el online, pero no me deja jugarlo. Alguien sabe que puedo hacer? [Translation - Hello, I have...
  10. Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?: Homestead, Ranch, or whatever. I want to be able to build a place for myself and protect it from rapscallions. bfbc7160-9210-4697-be6b-aa849b671edc