Red Dead Preorder No Gta V Cash

Discus and support Red Dead Preorder No Gta V Cash in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Pre Ordered And Purchased The Ultimate Edition Red Dead Redemption 2 Which 2,000,000 Gta V Dollars Was Included Which Would Be Sent To Us. Well Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zero crimson x, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Red Dead Preorder No Gta V Cash

I Pre Ordered And Purchased The Ultimate Edition Red Dead Redemption 2 Which 2,000,000 Gta V Dollars Was Included Which Would Be Sent To Us. Well Its Been Months Wheres My Promotional Offer Thats Been Promised!?

:)

zero crimson x, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Double check the messages on xbox live from xbox live. I found mine there.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi there, I'm afraid no one here can access accounts so can't help you. You will need to contact Xbox Support directly and either speak to an agent via webchat or
    request a call back to discuss.
  4. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

Red dead 2, gta v, hellblade.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

Red Dead 2

GTA V

Minecraft
  6. joshsowack91 Win User

gaming

Gta v . Red dead is kinda empty
Thema:

1. Red Dead Preorder No Gta V Cash - Similar Threads - Red Dead Preorder

2. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus: While I know this is late to bring this up, I just realized it. Back in October of 2018 I preordered Red Dead Redemption II Ultimate Edition and never received the code to get the bonus...
  4. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]: Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti. Ebbene ho inserito entrambi i codici, quello...
  5. Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition: it has been 10 days and i have still not recieved my preorder bonus for red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition. Please help db980c0f-2347-4cf1-b1ef-5fbecfb931f3
  6. Red Dead 2 Preorder Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead 2 Preorder Code: Haven’t received code for the 2 million GTA dollars as part of the preorder bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2, I preordered on 12th July. Directed here by Xbox support live chat. Looking for code...
  7. Red Dead 2 GTA preorder Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead 2 GTA preorder Code: Hi, I was sent here by xbox support live chat about my preorder bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 of GTA dollars code. I preordered on the 12th July and still havent received the code, I was told by...
  8. GTA V promo cash for red dead redemption2 preorder still not made available after 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA V promo cash for red dead redemption2 preorder still not made available after 10 days: Please make available my 1 million in-game GTA V promo cash immediately for the preorder purchase of red dead redemption 2. It has been ten days. Thank you. 93d721eb-c273-4675-bfad-186e59618c2e
  9. Did not receive GTA$ from Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive GTA$ from Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder: Hello, I preordered the ultimate edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 but did not receive the $2,000,000 dollars in GTA$. I have waited many weeks but have heard nothing back. I checked my Xbox...
  10. When is the gta bonus for preordering Red Dead Redemption coming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the gta bonus for preordering Red Dead Redemption coming?: I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 about 2 weeks ago. Microsoft says, you get the Code in 7 to 10 days after preordering. And i still don't have my GTA Bonus of 2 mio. I already talked to...