Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared?

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I un-installed RDR2 an hour ago and it suddenly disappeared from my owned games? What is going on? I really don't want to have to repurchase it right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danny Servant, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared?

I un-installed RDR2 an hour ago and it suddenly disappeared from my owned games? What is going on? I really don't want to have to repurchase it right now. Please help.

:)

Danny Servant, Aug 8, 2022
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

5. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared?

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared? - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...: Previous thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cannot-access-red-dead-redemption-onlines/ea50880d-5adb-4f9d-933a-ee1cb454c716 closed unfortunately. As a recap, I tried...
  3. I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access red dead redemption online's special/ultimate edition content on my xbox...: Hi, I have bought the ultimate edition, and I do have access to the special/ultimate edition contents in single player story. However, it's not available when I play online. I tried clearing the...
  4. Red Dead Redemption Backwards Compatibility Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption Backwards Compatibility Not Working: I am trying to play Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox S Series. When i open the game, it says, "getting your Xbox 360 info..." Then a screen pops up that says "A problem occurred while signing in....
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing and stuck on a percentage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing and stuck on a percentage: Hello, so my game is stuck on 61.1GB and says to be fully installed however it is at 58.1%. It won't go past the 61.1GB required and says that is the maximum needed. [img]...
  6. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code): Ordered a digital code for Red Dead (X360 version) from Gamestop, got the code, and tried to redeem it on the website. When I try to do so, I get this message: Check the instructions that came...
  7. installation error Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation error Red dead redemption 2: trying to install red dead redemption 2, it says that its installed 94.29 gb out of 94.29 gb, but its only at 89.7% when inserting disc 2 it ask me to insert disk 1 and will refuse to install and...
  8. red dead redemption 2 won't start installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    red dead redemption 2 won't start installing: So I bought the game recently but it never started downloading on my Xbox no matter what I did I tried downloading it from the Xbox app but when I start the game it gives me an error code so I...
  9. Transfer save data of red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer save data of red dead redemption 2: Hello I would like to know if there is a chance to transfer save games of rdr2 that i have on steam to my new series x. Thank you e5b0d47f-f7ff-4f34-a1ea-f5a77d0ce8a2
  10. Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2): Hello Community, Recently I uninstalled RDR2 because of a bug. Upon trying to reinstall it, the game continued the process normally but suddenly it stopped. The installation was constantly...