Red dead redemption 2 install disc only

Discus and support Red dead redemption 2 install disc only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Demarcus Abraham, I'd just baught red dead redemption 2, from eBay, and it only came with disc 2. How can i install disc one, without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemarcusAbraham, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Red dead redemption 2 install disc only

Hi, my name is Demarcus Abraham, I'd just baught red dead redemption 2, from eBay, and it only came with disc 2.

How can i install disc one, without having it?

:)

DemarcusAbraham, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

Can I play the DLC on a regular game if I lost the GOTY disc?

That's true for some, Red Dead Redemption for example needs the disc still. The stuff from bethesda, such as Fallout, is DLC you install from the second disc and only needs the main disc for playing purposes.
  3. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I'm afraid thats not possible you can either buy disc one separately on eBay or purchase it in the store
Thema:

1. Red dead redemption 2 install disc only - Similar Threads - Red dead redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 box not started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 box not started: I have Red Dead Redemption 2, the box version, which hasn't been running for two days. Earlier it worked. Other (digital) games work normally. Restarting the console, reinstalling the game,...
  3. Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?: Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? Thanks for the reply, I am using wireless. bdd10a5f-681e-46a8-ae32-30c45a5d8bd1
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 installation stopped: Hi. Bought this game more than 6 months ago, and finally found a day where I had the time to try it out, only to find out that it will not install, and that this is a known issue with no fix....
  5. Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...: Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead Redemption 2 discount be? be27917b-49d8-4a5c-a7bd-4f80ea743e22
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start: Hello. Just bought Red Dead 2 (new copy) and installed. I go to story mode and it shows a few loading screen images, then goes black and shows the revolver cylinder spinning in the lower right....
  7. Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2: HEY ALL, here! So I've had this problem twice now and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. when playing red dead redemption 2 online today and once last week I ran into the...
  8. Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...: Hey there, I recently purchased a digital copy of Red dead redemption from the Xbox store and I get through the initial cutscene on the boat, train, and the one in the saloon. But when I get on my...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 Constant Disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Constant Disconnects: Hey y'all I am getting disconnected from RDR2 like every few minutes. I have setup port forwarding as recommended by Rockstar, also tried just having XBox Live service running without port...
  10. Red dead redemption 2 interrompe a instalação sozinho [Translate] Red Dead Redemption 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 interrompe a instalação sozinho [Translate] Red Dead Redemption 2...: Eu ja tentei limpar o disco de varias formas, já tentei reinstalar o jogo mas sempre acaba com o jogo parando de instalar em 42%. O jogo pede para eu mudar para o disco 1, e quando eu coloco o...