Red dead redemption 2 live gold

Discus and support Red dead redemption 2 live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Merhabalar, Red dead redemption 2 almayı düşünüyorum fakat oyunun hikaye modunu live gold olmadan oynamam mümkün müdür? Oyunun Microsoft sayfasında... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 230400IC, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 230400IC
    230400IC Guest

Merhabalar, Red dead redemption 2 almayı düşünüyorum fakat oyunun hikaye modunu live gold olmadan oynamam mümkün müdür? Oyunun Microsoft sayfasında oynamak için live gold gereklidir yazıyordu, online online biliyorum lakin hikaye modu içinde öyle mi?

[Translation - Hi, I'm thinking of buying Red dead redemption 2, but is it possible to play the game's story mode without live gold?
    To play on the Microsoft page of the game was written live gold is required, I know online online but in story mode is it?]

:)

230400IC, Jul 8, 2019
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

Red Dead Redemption 2, could live there in relative peace.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

Red Dead Redemption 2, could live there in relative peace.
  6. Thetman92 Win User

Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

Red dead redemption 2..living them times would be interesting
Thema:

1. Red dead redemption 2 live gold - Similar Threads - Red dead redemption

2. red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    red dead redemption 2: i was on an epilouge mission in red dead redemption of saving uncle . when i finished the mission the screen become black loading at the bottom of the screen but it was glitching cause it took...
  3. I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?: The problem is that it does no detect the microsoft balance 2a1b1934-d010-4dd4-afc2-5142508a3aa2
  4. Red Dead Redemption (goty edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption (goty edition): Ive put it into my xbox one and its not spinning the disc, or trying to install. GTA V works and so does Red Dead Redemption 2. c673a52c-229b-43e1-abb4-ac90f59281bd
  5. Red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption: I am having trouble getting animals showing up. I can't do anything with the new missions. The treader missions don't work. Are these issues going to be resolved or do i have to relnstall the...
  6. Red Dead Redemption Corrupted After Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption Corrupted After Download: Hello, I am having problems with downloading the Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption (The First One) Every time I download it comes up as corrupt. I have moved from the UK to a small island in Greece...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2: How is everyone liking the moonshiners? dffd5d5c-046f-4703-afeb-ee2e3c413b38
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2: I just bought the game off windows store on PC without seeing that it said for Xbox One. Can i get the code so i can download it off rock star games or do i just have to refund?...
  9. Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Red Dead Redemption 2 not downloading?: I started to download my Red Dead Redemption 2, and at 12.3% it stopped downloading. I thought I had to switch from disc 1 to disc 2 so I did. Now at 59.9% it stop downloading and said to switch...
  10. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2: Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ? 20d759fe-da7b-4853-93f4-9b7a16c33cc8