Red dead redemption 2 live gold

Discus and support Red dead redemption 2 live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Merhabalar, Red dead redemption 2 almayı düşünüyorum fakat oyunun hikaye modunu live gold olmadan oynamam mümkün müdür? Oyunun Microsoft sayfasında... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 230400IC, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 230400IC
    230400IC Guest

Merhabalar, Red dead redemption 2 almayı düşünüyorum fakat oyunun hikaye modunu live gold olmadan oynamam mümkün müdür? Oyunun Microsoft sayfasında oynamak için live gold gereklidir yazıyordu, online online biliyorum lakin hikaye modu içinde öyle mi?

[Translation - Hi, I'm thinking of buying Red dead redemption 2, but is it possible to play the game's story mode without live gold?
    To play on the Microsoft page of the game was written live gold is required, I know online online but in story mode is it?]

:)

230400IC, Jul 8, 2019
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

5. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

1. Red dead redemption 2 live gold - Similar Threads - Red dead redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues: Hi guys, I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription (fully paid up!). I am trying to access downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption on XBox One (i downloaded the game last year and have finished...
  3. installing a red dead redemption 11

in XBoX on Windows
    installing a red dead redemption 11: installing a red dead redemption11.what is file efc232aa-a5c3-4827-9b50-3908304614d7
  4. Red dead redemption online error codes 0X2001006 and 0X99350000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption online error codes 0X2001006 and 0X99350000: Every time I try to connect it gives me error codes 0x20010006 & 0x99350000. I have followed all of rockstars solutions for the problem. Uninstalled/reinstalled my game, cleared cache, verified...
  5. Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.: Red dead redemption has cause me a headache got it installed and I'm on disc 2 but it refuses to go further than 46% it keeps giving my the Xbox one error code of " 0x87e00067 " Literally have...
  6. Red Dead Redemption not playing on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not playing on my xbox one.: I bought a new copy of Red Dead Redemption that is clearly marked to play on Xbox 360 and Xbox One console but when I put in the disk to begin installation I get an error stating the game is not...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Game keeps freezing: I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2, but suddenly the game started freezing at some points or glitching during some cutscenes (for example: the audio and subtitles are ok, but the image is...
  8. Red Dead Redemption 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 1: Hi. I bought RDR1 for my xbox one x. If i put the disc in the box there war written on Screen. If you want to play the game you have to install an app. 7 MB. Ok i did it. After that I wanted to...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won't start: Hi, Every time I start RDD2, I get to the home screen but get kicked back to my xbox dashboard after 10 seconds or so. I rebooted, changed discs, etc. Could you tell me what the issue is?...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 online login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 online login problems: Hi, I bought a version of RDR2 and have been playing the offline version without any problems. Yesterday I decided to play online and all I seem to manage to get to is [Mod Removed - Asterisk]...