Red Dead Redemption 2 not in my library

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 not in my library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 back in June of 2021 and when I try to play it it asks me if I own the game and it doesn’t appear in my owned games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeMaple1, Jan 23, 2022.

1. MikeMaple1
    MikeMaple1 Guest

I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 back in June of 2021 and when I try to play it it asks me if I own the game and it doesn’t appear in my owned games. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

:)

MikeMaple1, Jan 23, 2022
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. JPVoodoo Win User

Game purchased but not in library!!!

No! Same problem. Demo now in library but Red Dead Redemption not.
  4. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. Already a King Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC

Try going to My Games & Apps on your Xbox, next scroll down to Full Library, then click on Games with Ultimate and Red Dead Redemption 2 should appear on the list of games. I hope this helps!
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Revisiting Red Dead Redemption because I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for Red Dead Redemption 2. It's time to get my posse back on the trail.
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 not in my library - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2): Hello Community, Recently I uninstalled RDR2 because of a bug. Upon trying to reinstall it, the game continued the process normally but suddenly it stopped. The installation was constantly...
  3. I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.: Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again and when I would go to my library, I don't...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 install issue: My Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps saying installation stopped at 15-18% and i have tried hard resetting, checking for updates and scratches but no matter what nothing is working....
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode: Soooo a while ago I bought Red Dead Redemption while it was in early-access. As soon as the game came out I started playing and it was fine until today I tried to log-into story mode and it tells...
  6. Can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode: Why can't I play red dead 2 story mode anymore I owned this game since 2018 and now i have to pay for something I already use to own 9d8a34ca-5819-4c2e-8344-6af6c64e82a0
  7. Why is it not letting me play my red dead redemption 2 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me play my red dead redemption 2 online: I don’t know why but it wont let me play read dead ONLINE since my game pass expired i still have gold but its a pop up saying “Choose a lab that’s right for you” and it shows me gold or game pass...
  8. why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode: I was playing red dead online when it was on gamepass so i decided to buy the story mode but when the gamepass subscription ended i didn't any rights of playing red dead redemption 2 story mode...
  9. Red dead redemption 2 story mode not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 story mode not available: I bought RDR2 (The story mode) last summer. It was on a discount in the store and so I got it for 50$ and really enjoyed the game. Yesterday, after a couple of weeks of not playing, I tried to...
  10. Unable to play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode offline: Until very recently I have been able to play rdr2 offline with no problem. Since the most recent update (Feb 15 2022, i think) has completely broken offline play for this game. This is super...