Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EASTboundD0WN, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me.

:)

EASTboundD0WN, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

gaming

Red Dead Redemption II

Grand Theft Auto V It's a boring game
  3. Imdone13Gaming Win User

Xbox One Games

I love the stories to Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2. But when it comes to online I can't really stand it.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Free roam games

Grand Theft Auto IV

Red Dead Redemption

L.A. Noire

Edit: [Rated M though]
  5. VanBur3n Win User

G.O.T.G (Game of the Generation)

Bioshock, Grand Theft Auto V, Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Futuritic GTA

What if it wasn't a Grand Theft Auto title, but a separate franchise like Red Dead Redemption? I'm sure people wouldn't have given Red Dead Redemption a chance if it was called Grand Theft Carriage.
Thema:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. When joining off of someones profile, it always opens Red Dead Redemption 2.

in XboX Insiders
    When joining off of someones profile, it always opens Red Dead Redemption 2.: This has been happening to my friends and i for a couple/a few weeks now and it's really obnoxious. Whenever we go to eachothers profiles to join the game, it automatically opens RDR2 even if that...
  3. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 Scam Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Scam Refund: Its has been 8 long months since purchasing a full priced game and getting less than half of the gameplay options. The ONLY reason for purchasing this game was for the online play. After over 8...
  5. No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things: Greetings We have Xbox ultimate game pass. We have been playing RDR2 for a month or so, and twice now, the sound has disappeared, except for the gun shots at the beginning and whistling for the...
  6. Red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption: I just got rdr and when i load up the game it says i need an account to be able to save the game and get awards. Problem is there isnt any accounts there just a download profile option and when i...
  7. Red Dead Redemption II crashes on Xbox One X on first chapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption II crashes on Xbox One X on first chapter: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has any issues with this game loading. What happens is right at the beginning where I take control of character on Chapter one of the game on very first play...
  8. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC: I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it from other sites for not having enough fund. I...
  9. Xbox/red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/red dead redemption: I just got the first red dead redemption and i cant save it because i need to download a profile any solutions also i dont have an xbox 360 profile b6ff0fed-fe22-4bb9-9f80-ced00dd265d6
  10. Red Dead redemption 2 in Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead redemption 2 in Game Pass: Is there a single player mode in the Game Pass version please. I can't seem to make head nor tail offrom the blurb. Thanks H 6593fdc6-6f4a-4882-b563-916eab882f97