Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EASTboundD0WN, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me.

:)

EASTboundD0WN, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

gaming

Red Dead Redemption II

Grand Theft Auto V It's a boring game
  3. Imdone13Gaming Win User

Xbox One Games

I love the stories to Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2. But when it comes to online I can't really stand it.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Free roam games

Grand Theft Auto IV

Red Dead Redemption

L.A. Noire

Edit: [Rated M though]
  5. VanBur3n Win User

G.O.T.G (Game of the Generation)

Bioshock, Grand Theft Auto V, Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Futuritic GTA

What if it wasn't a Grand Theft Auto title, but a separate franchise like Red Dead Redemption? I'm sure people wouldn't have given Red Dead Redemption a chance if it was called Grand Theft Carriage.
Thema:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 box not started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 box not started: I have Red Dead Redemption 2, the box version, which hasn't been running for two days. Earlier it worked. Other (digital) games work normally. Restarting the console, reinstalling the game,...
  3. Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?: Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? Thanks for the reply, I am using wireless. bdd10a5f-681e-46a8-ae32-30c45a5d8bd1
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 installation stopped: Hi. Bought this game more than 6 months ago, and finally found a day where I had the time to try it out, only to find out that it will not install, and that this is a known issue with no fix....
  5. Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...: Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead Redemption 2 discount be? be27917b-49d8-4a5c-a7bd-4f80ea743e22
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start: Hello. Just bought Red Dead 2 (new copy) and installed. I go to story mode and it shows a few loading screen images, then goes black and shows the revolver cylinder spinning in the lower right....
  7. Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console shutting off while playing red dead redemption 2: HEY ALL, here! So I've had this problem twice now and was wondering if anyone else has ran into the same problem. when playing red dead redemption 2 online today and once last week I ran into the...
  8. Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...: Hey there, I recently purchased a digital copy of Red dead redemption from the Xbox store and I get through the initial cutscene on the boat, train, and the one in the saloon. But when I get on my...
  9. Red dead redemption 2 install disc only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 install disc only: Hi, my name is Demarcus Abraham, I'd just baught red dead redemption 2, from eBay, and it only came with disc 2. How can i install disc one, without having it? ea32f300-0d06-44d0-bd87-f4bc01f27d21
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 Constant Disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Constant Disconnects: Hey y'all I am getting disconnected from RDR2 like every few minutes. I have setup port forwarding as recommended by Rockstar, also tried just having XBox Live service running without port...