Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Just bought Red Dead 2 (new copy) and installed. I go to story mode and it shows a few loading screen images, then goes black and shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cam507, Oct 15, 2019.

1. cam507
    cam507 Guest

Hello. Just bought Red Dead 2 (new copy) and installed. I go to story mode and it shows a few loading screen images, then goes black and shows the revolver cylinder spinning in the lower right. Then it stops spinning and freezes, EVERY TIME. Tried restart,
    shut down, etc. Also reinstalled the game and still does it. Suggestions?

:)

cam507, Oct 15, 2019
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Tried that also. Didnt work. Also twice I tried just tapping the xbox button on controller, main menu came up then the whole thing shut down.
    Couple things to try.

If you using WiFi to connect to your gateway/router try a wired ethernet cable.

Make sure there's plenty of ventilation around the console.

Your issue may have been caused by losing your internet connection, while loading the game, by signal interference if using WiFi.

I would turn off the console, remove the console power cable and then power cycle your gateway/router and wait until its fully functional again, before turning the console back on.

Let us know how you get on.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. cam507 Win User

Tried that also. Didnt work. Also twice I tried just tapping the xbox button on controller, main menu came up then the whole thing shut down.
  6. cam507 Win User

Xbox. Brand new. Not sure about other games this is my first game for it. No scratches.
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 Won’t Start - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. When joining off of someones profile, it always opens Red Dead Redemption 2.

in XboX Insiders
    When joining off of someones profile, it always opens Red Dead Redemption 2.: This has been happening to my friends and i for a couple/a few weeks now and it's really obnoxious. Whenever we go to eachothers profiles to join the game, it automatically opens RDR2 even if that...
  3. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 Scam Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Scam Refund: Its has been 8 long months since purchasing a full priced game and getting less than half of the gameplay options. The ONLY reason for purchasing this game was for the online play. After over 8...
  5. No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things: Greetings We have Xbox ultimate game pass. We have been playing RDR2 for a month or so, and twice now, the sound has disappeared, except for the gun shots at the beginning and whistling for the...
  6. Red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption: I just got rdr and when i load up the game it says i need an account to be able to save the game and get awards. Problem is there isnt any accounts there just a download profile option and when i...
  7. Red Dead Redemption II crashes on Xbox One X on first chapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption II crashes on Xbox One X on first chapter: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has any issues with this game loading. What happens is right at the beginning where I take control of character on Chapter one of the game on very first play...
  8. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC: I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it from other sites for not having enough fund. I...
  9. Xbox/red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/red dead redemption: I just got the first red dead redemption and i cant save it because i need to download a profile any solutions also i dont have an xbox 360 profile b6ff0fed-fe22-4bb9-9f80-ced00dd265d6
  10. Red Dead redemption 2 in Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead redemption 2 in Game Pass: Is there a single player mode in the Game Pass version please. I can't seem to make head nor tail offrom the blurb. Thanks H 6593fdc6-6f4a-4882-b563-916eab882f97