Red dead redemption Game pass

Discus and support Red dead redemption Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you buy red dead redemption story mode after you download the game from game pass, will you still keep the game with story mode, or do you have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mecatgamer, Jun 22, 2021.

1. mecatgamer
    mecatgamer Guest

if you buy red dead redemption story mode after you download the game from game pass, will you still keep the game with story mode, or do you have to buy game pass again to just play story mode even after buying it. (I spent $35 for story mode and I cant refund it to buy the full game)

:)

mecatgamer, Jun 22, 2021
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -GTA 5.

GTA V was removed from the pass and Red Dead Redemption 2.was added to the game pass in it's place
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Fallout 76

I will be passing on Fallout 76. Red dead Redemption 2 is the way!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Red dead redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2 was removed from Game Pass. You would need to purchase it in order to continue playing it.
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

6. WestinatorX Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

With Red Dead Redemption 2 now on game pass this is a great way to immerse yourself in a deep story and vast open world.
Thema:

1. Red dead redemption Game pass - Similar Threads - Red dead redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared from my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 disappeared from my games: I purchased red dead redemption 2 in July and it has been working fine until yesterday when I got an error trying to load it. I have uninstalled it with a view to reinstalling it but it no longer...
  3. Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2: I played Red Dead Redemption 2 Online when it was on game pass, and decided to buy the story mode. Now that the game isn’t in gamepass anymore, it won’t let me play it. It shows up in my purchase...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007: I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 a couple months ago, but when I try to play it now, it says the owner needs to sign in. If it is because the game is on game pass, I still have a subscription to it....
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2 won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won't open: I purchased RDR2 story mode a while ago and have had no issues playing. Now when I try to start the game it prompts me with "Do you own this game or app?" My purchase transaction of the game reads...
  6. RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2: I paid $75.00 for Ultimate Pass “Story Mode” on 8/13/21 tried to play it this morning 9/14/21 and it won’t load- saying I need the Game pass which I have! Why isn’t my game loading that I am in...
  7. Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black flickering textures in Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X: Hello! I've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on XSX and started to notice strange texture behavior. Sometimes window frames, faces and clothes have black flickering texture on it. Is it...
  8. Red dead redemption offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dead redemption offline: Do you have to have a game pass to play offline Story mode even with a physical copy of the game? I tried playing and it tells me I need a subscription to even start the game....
  9. Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass: Hello We have Xbox unlimited game pass, have Red Dead 2 story mode downloaded, but cannot play the game. It is still telling us to purchase it. We can however play red dead online. Both show game...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 No Story Mode Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 No Story Mode Access: I own the full game on disc for xbox one. I played the story mode yesterday with no problems. Today it says i must purchase story mode to play. I have logged out and back in and reset my xbox with...