Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandyDrost1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. RandyDrost1
    RandyDrost1 Guest

Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've deleted the digital game and reinstalled. I created a new profile and started a fresh
    game with no save data after the fresh install. The xbox one x is up to date with updates. I am using a non 4K tv. I have scaled back the resolution to 720p. My other xbox one games work fine. The game worked perfectly for 1 month before this freezing issue
    started happening. The console in not overheating. I have ran out of ideas. I think that I may have a hardware issue. The xbox one console is only 3 months old. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

:)

RandyDrost1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Do you have issues with other xbox games as well? Is it a digital or disc based game?
  3. Muzik x Junkee Win User

GTA Freezing?

Gta4 and Red Dead Redemption There's ways of freezing people, Gta4 you have to be a modder. Red Dead Redemption there's a way you can freeze people i doubt Rockstar knows about it there's only a few people on Rdr that know.
  4. Joel Cubbin Win User

Black Ops 2 Constant Freezing After Treyarch Intro

Yes, I have tried that. Also, I'm having glitches in Red Dead Redemption and I've had constant freezing in GTA V, but that's about it. I think Red Dead Redemption's disc is just old, but I'm not sure about GTA V.
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Game freezes

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 freezing during online play. Here is a

link
    for the Xbox troubleshooting solution for this type of issue.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things: Greetings We have Xbox ultimate game pass. We have been playing RDR2 for a month or so, and twice now, the sound has disappeared, except for the gun shots at the beginning and whistling for the...
  3. Red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption: I just got rdr and when i load up the game it says i need an account to be able to save the game and get awards. Problem is there isnt any accounts there just a download profile option and when i...
  4. Red Dead Redemption II crashes on Xbox One X on first chapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption II crashes on Xbox One X on first chapter: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has any issues with this game loading. What happens is right at the beginning where I take control of character on Chapter one of the game on very first play...
  5. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC: I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it from other sites for not having enough fund. I...
  6. Xbox/red dead redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/red dead redemption: I just got the first red dead redemption and i cant save it because i need to download a profile any solutions also i dont have an xbox 360 profile b6ff0fed-fe22-4bb9-9f80-ced00dd265d6
  7. Red Dead redemption 2 in Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead redemption 2 in Game Pass: Is there a single player mode in the Game Pass version please. I can't seem to make head nor tail offrom the blurb. Thanks H 6593fdc6-6f4a-4882-b563-916eab882f97
  8. Red dead redemption xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption xbox one: Im trying to play red dead redemption on my xbox one and its saying i need to download a profile in order to save and i dont have one besides the one im using on my xbox one and when i put that in...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead Redemption 2: Will Red Dead Redemption 2 ever be avaliable for the PC Gamepass Users? 484c44ce-29ce-4e3a-9b63-b19a1928a441
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2: I am not able to play the game anymore. Once it leaves the intro scene, the game shuts down. Iwhen Instart it up again it says it furned off due to over heating. I do not have any problems with...